Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why wife won't get involved

you'll learn
    My wife just said this is stupid stuff(***boat) Why?.I am trying to involve her but no responce.Whats up with this picture.?????.

Kachina26
    Does she demand that you get involved in her stuff? I let my wife watch HGTV and she lets me play on the puter. As for the go fast threads, maybe she knows you're not experianced enough to go real fast? Don't know, just throwin out there.

78Eliminator
    My GF could care less about boats, the river, engines or posting on a builetin board. Who cares. She has her interests and I have mine. Diversity. Nothing wrong with that.
    When I was a kid, the river was more of a boys thing anyway. The women never came with us. We camped on sanbars, were eaten alive by mosquitos, hung out on desolate areas of the river only to go in for fuel. It was a blast. Now, if they wanted to participate, they were always welcome, but there is nothing worse than someone complaining when you are having the time of your life.

76BARRON
    The wifey don't care as long as I don't make her go!
    but!
    I have to at least extend an invation so she can decline!
    I guess she want's first refusal at the very least

SUPERCREWJOHN
    I have had a theory about this for a while. Mine used to not like to get involved either. She was really into motors, going fast, or things related to boating. However, once we introduced the fact that it is really all about the people, personalities and relationships she was on board. She is neuro-psychologist, and once I explained that every event was an opportunity to evaluate a freak show like environment , and hasve plenty of coctails then she was on board for life

moneysucker
    All the ones I date would love to be on here to see all the crap I say about them. Count yourself lucky.
    Cy

eliminatedsprinter
    Going on trips with the boat and the RV is just about all my wife and I like to do together (just about ). Even with that, she's more into the RV and the margeuritas and I'm more into the boats and beer. What we both like best is the people we get together with when we go "boating".

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by eliminatedsprinter
    Going on trips with the boat and the RV is just about all my wife and I like to do together (just about ).
    I am sorry you must have a good grip:yuk:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    All I can is "In the words of Tom, D T B"

eliminatedsprinter
    Originally posted by JetBoatRich
    I am sorry you must have a good grip:yuk:
    I said "just about."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast