Thread: where to stay in Havasu?

TOBTEK
    SO.......my buddy for the last month has been saying .......NO......dont rent a room somewhere for the BBSP, use our new house...dude its no problem. And now the Monday night before we leave on Thursday its........OH, sorry I forgot to tell you that my other partners family is also going to be there with all of there kids....blaugh,blaugh,blaugh
    so...... where do I get a nice room...thats boat friendly at the last minute.........man, this sucks
    how long does it take to drive to BIG RIVER from Havasu? Bro has a place there, just dont want to make the drive!!!!!

fourspeednup
    We have a camping crew...me, roln20s+GF, punany pirate+his biatch, possibly one more. Can't remember the name of the spot but I think you can keep the boat in the water there.
    PM roln20s if you need more info, he's been there before.

Kachina26
    As far as rooms go, you are a$$ out dude.

Havasu Cig
    I would say Big River is 45-60 minutes from Havasu depending on driving speed. It is on the California side so you will have to cross over in Parker then drive up.

Budget Baller
    Tobtek,
    You can leave your boat at my house if your worried about it. I might even have an extra room at the house, but I will not know until Thursday.

OutCole'd
    I stayed at the Island inn last weekend, and it was fine. Plenty of boat parking, and a decent room. I do know if they have any vacancy's, you can try.
    http://www.havasumotels.com/Islander/islandinn.htm

TOBTEK
    Originally posted by Budget Baller
    Tobtek,
    You can leave your boat at my house if your worried about it. I might even have an extra room at the house, but I will not know until Thursday.
    thanks for the offer.....I will be there at your door Thursday night with barley pops in hand ......I sent you a P/M.....Toby