Thread: help

460 jus getn it
    does anyone out there in ford land know where i can get a cam spacer plate and a oil filter adapter for my bbf 460. ive been all over this damn city today and i havent found shit. the local ford dealer wants 190.00 for the filter adapter and doesnt have the spacer. can anyone help a brother out.......

quiet riot
    You might try giving summit racing tech dept a call. They carry a lot of ford motorsports and aftermarket parts that aren't listed on there website or catolog and are usually a lot cheaper than going thru ford.
    jd

Fiat48
    PM LakesOnly. If he doesn't have it, he'll know where to get it reasonable.

Blown 472
    Originally posted by 460 jus getn it
    does anyone out there in ford land know where i can get a cam spacer plate and a oil filter adapter for my bbf 460. ive been all over this damn city today and i havent found shit. the local ford dealer wants 190.00 for the filter adapter and doesnt have the spacer. can anyone help a brother out.......
    How many you want? I have the cam plate. I will tell you this thou, I have the oil filter adaptor and will let it go dirt cheap but it is restrictive and has a bunch of bends in it. I lost two cranks and took a look at this piece and took it off and just use a shorter filter, I can get you the part number on the filter if you want, with that and some bearing mods have not lost a crank since.