Thread: Steering setup

FlatUgly
    Anyone have a good pic if how a basic steering setup cable and chain runs from the column to the rudder, pulleys and such , IM trying to figure out if I have everything, and where it goes Thanks Ryan

FlatUgly
    This is gonna be tricky!! Ryan

SANGER-RICH
    I took pictures of my hydro before I took it apart and it does not show much, Im going to run the cables and hope for the best, but if anyone can help you I would greatly appreciate it as well.

FlatUgly
    I wish I had that option my boat came in a pile, beer bottles included so I way in the dark but kinda the same boat

FlatUgly, if you'll Pm me your Phone number I'll call and shed some light on this for you. It's too involved to post and there are different options. If you're at the computer when we talk I can better show you the parts and what they do. I wish I had some pics of an install but unfortunately I don't at the moment.

FlatUgly
    Cool rex I appreciate it as soon as I get everything back from the powdercoater I'll pm u cuase I need a new chain and a cable(s) for sure I appreciate the help Ryan