Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Deano Da Man

Charley
    ok ... I got a chance to sample some Unleashed clothing recently and damn.... Deano has some PIMP ass sh$t! nice line brother! take a peak if you haven't done it yet!

your right charley deano was kind enough to send me some unleashed clothing and my daughter loves it.she wears the bennie 24 7 i think she even sleeps in it.im sure my daughter will be hitting me up fo another order soon.

unleashed
    Thanks Charley and boatnam, I appreciate the props. Hey Charlie thanks for the beers. We gotta do that more often. Oh and Boatname if you ever find yourself in the area let me know.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing devil

Charley
    My pleasure brother... you have a beautiful family and a pretty sweet home for them too...never been on the "good" side of the tracks b4 wink

unleashed
    Yeah right Charley, Your tracks are just fine! Let me know about those parker dates when you do. Its cool hanging in Riverdaves town once in awhile!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing devil

Charley
    Met the love of my life in Parker, can't be half bad hehehe wink

Sandbar Junkies
    Deano does have some very cool threads. He's not a bad guy either for a FORCE owner. can you feel the love Deano?
    [ June 24, 2003, 08:11 PM: Message edited by: Sandbar Junkies ]

unleashed
    Damn Carl, i just saw Jeeper Creepers the movie last night. Your avatar looks like some of the dead bodies in the movie!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing devil

we should all meet at that little bar at katella and seal beach sometime for a cold one.i pass by that way after work on the way home.

Sandbar Junkies
    boatnam2:
    we should all meet at that little bar at katella and seal beach sometime for a cold one.i pass by that way after work on the way home. Deano,Charley,boatnam2, First round is on me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast