Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Deano Da Man

Mrs Sandbar Junkie
    You can count me in for Mr. J's or Dejavu. Is that ok? Can I tag along? You guys will probably have more fun if I went... wink

Mrs Sandbar Junkie
    The wives should be included!!! It'll be a whole lot of fun that way!!!!!!!!!!!

taking missb to vegas tommorow for her birthday,play a little golf,give the liver in drinking shape just incase i ever get to go to the river again.jr is going to go also and mrs sandbar junkies cool.after the fourth we will do this.is 5 to 6 ish pm a good time for everyone?

Charley
    After the bill I got today Taco surf during happy hour sounds good to me hehehehe

rvrkaosI
    Damn,
    You people are in my area that I work in, I work for PacifiCare on Valley View and Katella. Taco surf, ahhhh, the food is the grind, and the funny thing is, a waitress rode in my boat last year, she was friend of a friend, really cool people to party with....

sunset or seal beach is cool with me.

unleashed
    Taco Surf, Would probably be the ticket. You should have seen the look on my face when the said dollar beers. Thank goodness Charlie sprung for the bill. Yeah we'll do this after the 4th sometime probably around 5 or 6.
    Oh and of course the wives are welcome!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing devil

THOR
    Deano,
    I am always in Seal Beach. I live in HB actually, but frequent Henessey's quite often. I love that place. I would love to meet a millionaire, so let me know when you are around.

Sandbar Junkies
    Deano you get to name the day because you are the man. Are you going up for the 4th? I will there from the 2nd to the 7th so send me a pm and we will hook up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123