Thread: Hotter than H*LL

MsDrmr
    Okay I hate the heat if I am not near water, I was out shoveling rock to landscape my back yard. I long to be in the water cause the sun is hottttttttt. how many of us are on here today and would reather be near the lake or beach.

Debbolas
    I keep looking at the Lake Havsue Web Cam and crying....
    (that usually cools me off)

MsDrmr
    you must be into self punishment I take it... why would you do that to yourself.? I guess it's better than sitting on the sand watching everyone else in the water and skiing, at least you crying in a "safe" place.
    Mr does'nt have the boat running yet so I tell him go sit in it and I will tow him around with a water fan and he can pretend he is driving the boat at the lake (am I nice or what)

riverbound
    I was at elsinore this morning Then my motor started making clanking noises Now I am at work making money to pay for the new motor Mentally I am still at the lakethough

MsDrmr
    a new motor just because of a clanking noise,,,,How is Elsinore by the way, I hear the lake gets real nasty in the summer?

riverbound
    the clanking noise is an excuse for a new motor. My wife doesn't know that we can just fix the one we have.
    I have always liked elsinore a little slimey but it is close to home. It does tend to get a little mucky in the hot summer months but nothing beats being out on the water all day and then driving 20 minutes and sleeping in your own bed. Plus the drive home from the river is always worse when you are towing home a broken boat. So I always test at elsinore before I go to the river.

BarryMac
    hotter than hell, wish I was on the water.

FRENCHIE
    same here..inland empire, doing yard also so dont have to in a month and can be at the river! about 95 degrees today!

MsDrmr
    Does that mean when you do the yard work today you don't have to do it again for a month wish I were so lucky!!
    We don't mind Perris during the week day, but never on the weekend. Mr is patial to the river cause thats where he and the ex used to always go, guess I am just filling the shoes. Dont know. Wish there was a place around here that was clean and not so crowded. I don't like hundreds of people and boats everywhere. We also have a tow toy that the kids can sit in and ride, and it is hard to find local lakes that allow that.
    Wish it were winter with a high of 72

jlnorthrup122
    Originally posted by Riverbound:
    the clanking noise is an excuse for a new motor. My wife doesn't know that we can just fix the one we have.
    LMAO!! You think just like I Do!! smart man!!!!
    nothing beats being out on the water all day and then driving 20 minutes and sleeping in your own bed.
    The River in these parts is just across the street from our shop this summer I think My luches will be spent on the boat weather permitting!!