Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you noticed

MsDrmr
    there is almost no one on the boards,,are we the only loosers not out doing something FUN??:frown:

riverbound
    I am working....what can be more fun than that?

MsDrmr
    yeah, me too just around the house, ya know, shoveling rock, doing laundry, making luch, cleaning kitchen, scrubbing floors and drinking a Mikes hard lemonade between each task..... what do you do that your workin on Sun?

Dr. Eagle
    That's because my boat is 450 miles away up north and I cant get away from work long enough to get it.......

riverbound
    I work at AL&Eds autosound in Ontario, Right now I am finishing up 2 boats for customers that are leaving to go on vacation. Could be worse at least I get to work on boats all day

BarryMac
    Most of the lucky one's are at the river, I wish I was.

fourspeednup
    Roln20s, me, and our crew got back from Havasu late last night. I'm just cruising the old threads to see what I missed

Starloans
    Ah, same old stuff at the river. You didn't miss anything.
    Yesterday was the usual at the sandbar, 500-600 boats, shit load of people, party barge with stripper pole, OutKast blasting, skinny blonde on the stripper pole, nudity, at least 4 beer bongs, temps in the high 80s-low 90s. Lots of cool boats. I stayed at the Springs. Lower lake was glass coming home. Threw a brick on the throttle and let it roll.
    See ya next time

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by mrsdrmr
    there is almost no one on the boards,,are we the only loosers not out doing something FUN??:frown:
    Looser, don't put yourself down like that

MsDrmr
    Well that at least I am not the only one stuck in the 909 area.Could always be worse I'm sure.
    You work in Ontario huh? I lived there for over 20 years. Lived in the 909 area all my life. I don't mind it so much, you have your choices for every season of the year, (in ca it's either spring or summer) you have you ski resorts, your desert dunes, you beach and your lakes,,,there is always something to do here. So I guess I am not a loser, I am just complaining about being home on such a beautiful day when there are better things to do.:cry:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast