Thread: Thanks DCB

TOBTEK
    ALSO had a great weekend! SPECIAL thanks to Mr & Mrs V's for dinner friday night...WAY over the top cool! (great dinner itself BTW) Was really great to finally meet everyone threw-out the entire weekend. Up untill my 300X meltded a piston coming back from the sandbar Sat evening......that kinda sucked

MRS FLYIN VEE
    sorry to hear about the boat.. that does suck.. it was great to finally meet you.. we had a blast.. did you get a few jello shots before they melted..

Screaming Pete
    Originally posted by TOBTEK
    ALSO had a great weekend! SPECIAL thanks to Mr & Mrs V's for dinner friday night...WAY over the top cool! (great dinner itself BTW) Was really great to finally meet everyone threw-out the entire weekend. Up untill my 300X meltded a piston coming back from the sandbar Sat evening......that kinda sucked
    OUCH!!!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    BTW you are more then welcome for dinner.. it was good.. I don't think Mr Vee remembers eating.. LOL!!

TOBTEK
    Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
    sorry to hear about the boat.. that does suck.. it was great to finally meet you.. we had a blast.. did you get a few jello shots before they melted..
    LIKE I told ya out there....I'm a wussey when it comes to drinking.....But ONE of the colors of the jello shots were really good...(cant remember what color it was though.....wonder why )...thank you for the shots, Yummy stuff!
    So, what did I miss on Sunday? We left town early...didnt want to try using the paddles to try to get back up river to the sandbar again

MRS FLYIN VEE
    we left on sunday morning. wish we could of stayed but had kids to get back too.
    I think I gave you a cherry or a cranberry.. I don't remember either.. LOL!!

25Elmn8r
    Do you know what happened to cause the meltdown? How many hours do you have on the motor?

TOBTEK
    Originally posted by 25Elmn8r
    Do you know what happened to cause the meltdown? How many hours do you have on the motor?
    well.....it is old and all worn out with 48 hours on it ....we will see why it blew. luckly I had it all serviced last week with a new impeller...So merc cant say I didnt service it. Taking it in this morning for the tear down.