Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: NWer's

1978 Rogers
    I've got a 1/2 gallon if your REAL thirsty................
    :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    no no no, I have to work tomorrow.
    How about weather? You got your shoe on yet? Gonna be ready to hit the water soon?

malcolm
    I'd expect it from "The Claw", but not from you Chris!
    Or Maybe I should expect it from you and not Droptop? :boxed:
    And for the record I said "headS ". :skull:

I'm not even get in on this post. Maybe I'll start a new thread

1968Droptop
    How about weather? You got your shoe on yet? Gonna be ready to hit the water soon?
    Yeah the weather is getting the boat juices flowing more by the day. I'm not installing a shoe, I'm installing a ride plate. I can't wait to hit the water !!! I'm most likely going to steal Tony's loader grate, as he's going to need a better one to help fill the AA he's purchased. I have nothing but a stock rock grate right now, his should help me out quite a bit.
    Hey Malcolm, expect shot's from me as well. One of the things I'm really good at. BTW, I did see the s after heads, but reading it I had to laugh .

1968Droptop
    I'm not even get in on this post. Maybe I'll start a new thread
    A wise man I say.

Captain Assin' Off
    No, Not on my Wife, I took my boat out on the Snohomish yesterday, all by my self, no one was on the river, had the whole thing to myself! The boat is running well, faster than last year, didn't have a GPS, but we'll see if it's fact or feeling. I even took off my shirt, it was NICE!. The season is UPON US! :skull:

1978 Rogers
    No, Not on my Wife, I took my boat out on the Snohomish yesterday, all by my self, no one was on the river, had the whole thing to myself! The boat is running well, faster than last year, didn't have a GPS, but we'll see if it's fact or feeling. I even took off my shirt, it was NICE!. The season is UPON US! :skull:
    Oh, I so envy you. Right on. I mowed the lawn yesterday. :cry:

malcolm
    So Matt, how did the river survive the winter? Any new logs we gotta watch out for?

Gayleen
    The river looked beautiful this morning. A slight fog on the surface. The water so flat it looked more like a mirror. Summer is too far away.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234