Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: first trip to havasu

RACER52
    we'll we just got home from Havasu. 8 days of fun in the sun. Initially we made this trip planning on running in the heat wave run but the boat needs a little more tuning before I run her (wfo) for long periods of time. But the new boat ran flawless all week long and we made trips to the sand bar and to speed alley daily.
    The BBSP was cool, I saw a bunch of fast outboards and a couple fast car boats. My buddy's howard is now in the high teens without NOS so he was very happy. My boat ran one 107mph pass but the water intake hose blew and the motor died. So after i tightened the hose clamp the rest of the vacation was perfrect. We met alot of peps from the boards.
    tobtek= way cool dude, with a bad ass boat.
    hot diggity dog
    roln 20's
    and after too many sodies I forget the rest. But I hope to see you all again.
    Racer.

RACER52
    rd
    sorry but I had cooler full of sodas at the sand bar. So the memory isnt all there. Its really cool hangin with people that you only read about on the boards.
    nice to meet ya, next time we'll go for a ride.
    Racer

jackpunx
    Hey it was good to meet you.. and were going to try to make your bachelor party....lol

RACER52
    damn straight. we'll have to make the sandbar look like pre school.
    hehehehehe

jackpunx
    PS.. that was a great ride up to the sandbar from speed alley... Scared the shit out of my passengers

RACER52
    yes it was, but with only 5-6 hours on my boat every ride is nice.
    if the water was any more shallow we'd be skim boarding.
    Racer

Budget Baller
    Nice meeting you at speed alley. I was parked next to you with the DCB. I thought it was pretty cool how stocked you were to be in Havasu. We go so much that we take it for granted, but I could sense the excitement in your voice in being there. Hope to see you out there again. Your boat looked great.

RACER52
    bb=you guys with your dcbs's are a great bunch. If it wasnt a 11 hr tow I would be there monthly. thanks for the compliment.
    Racer

fourspeednup
    It was nice meeting you racer, I was in roln20s boat. Didn't know you were on the boards until later that day---oh well That always happens out there...glad you enjoyed your trip.
    Bet it gave you a little scare when that hose blew before you realized it was only minor

Goodtime$
    RACER...is that a Rayson Craft hull? Does Renegade boats layup that mold currently, boat looks rad.
    Cool pics of the 22 DCBs on the sandbar

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast