Thread: Single Carb plenum for Gentry turbos for sale...

DUCKY
    This is the unit I just bought from "hottrodder".
    It will not fit my PFM Turbos because they face the wrong way. Will sell it for what I paid. $75 delivered (in U.S. of course) Call me at (602) 561-4774, because my email will be shut down in a few days.
    Thanks,
    Scott [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Gearhead_Garage/Other_Equipment/single_carb_elbows.JPG[/img]
    [ November 25, 2002, 08:48 AM: Message edited by: DUCKY ]

schiada96
    Duckey can you cut that thing up and weld some new tubes on it to make it work? If not I can fab you one up for it.

DUCKY
    It is a nicely manufactured piece and I didn't want to cut it up, but if no one buys it, I might. The problem is two things. first, the pipes on the sides come out at an angle up and to the "back", and they are cast in, so if I cut it up, I'm going to have two big square holes in which to try to weld a round pipe. Also, the unit has an integral water neck and bolts to the intake manifold, well it's at a 15 deg angle (Like a stock manifold and the boss on my Team G intake is straight.

hottrodder
    Scott: Sorry it doesn't work for you. If you want to stick it back in the box and return it I'll refund your coin. Just send me your new address.

DUCKY
    Todd,
    That is really cool of you, and I never would have asked or expected that. I have a few ideas in the works, let me see what happens.
    Thanks,
    Scott

jstwkd
    Ducky does this have water provisions.I'm thinking of putting twin turbos on my crownline.Its a SBC.

DUCKY
    Yes it does, it bolts to the intake in place of the water neck and has HUGE (1" NPT I think) fittings for hoses out to the exhaust. I was just going to return it to Todd, but if you want it, I am sure that it will make him happy.
    [ November 26, 2002, 11:28 AM: Message edited by: DUCKY ]

jstwkd
    Ducky can you wait till after T-day?Well actually next week?

DUCKY
    Sure! I am moving to Havasu this weekend anyways, so I am going to be going nuts trying to get stuff done. My mobile number is (928) 399-0657. Give me a call when you are ready. My internet and email will be shut off tomorrow, and I don't know when I will get new service.
    Talk to ya later!