Thread: Superdave...

Havasu Hangin'
    ...what do you think of this?

Unchained
    Sorry to barge in on your thread but since I have put this project together and been running it in the new boat I have had SEVERAL people ask me if I was running 4 turbo's.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/504/220DSC01630-med.JPG[/img]

Bense468
    Unchained I gotta give ya some credit for doing something out of the ordinary. How does it work out for ya. Have you put your foot in it yet. How do you like it over the blower motor?

Havasu Hangin'
    Unchained:
    ...I have had SEVERAL people ask me if I was running 4 turbo's...That sounds like a challenge to me...

Unchained
    Bense468:
    Unchained I gotta give ya some credit for doing something out of the ordinary. How does it work out for ya. Have you put your foot in it yet. How do you like it over the blower motor? It has worked out great after I learned how to tune the EFI system.
    The engine puts out significantly more power than the blower motor did. The blower motor would turn the jet pump 6000 RPM. The Turbo setup turns it 6800 with a AA impeller which relates to about 1200 hp. The boost builds real fast also. 1.4 seconds from 0 - 20 lbs boost.
    My homemade intercooler is working real well. I've increased the water flow to it a little at a time and last time I recorded data I had a max 145 degree air temps under the intercooler with 20 lbs boost coming in above it.
    I get a lot of lookers when I show up at the lake.
    Now I'm looking forward to a new winter project.
    I looked through the latest Hot Boat mag and saw the homemade amphicar and got some bad ideas.
    www.watercar.com
    www.hydrofoils.org

Clown
    Now I'm looking forward to a new winter project.
    I looked through the latest Hot Boat mag and saw the homemade amphicar and got some bad ideas.
    www.watercar.com
    www.hydrofoils.org [/QB][/QUOTE]
    Mark I don't want to rain on your parade,
    But I saw the same mag article And thought pig_flyi
    That would only work if you didnt have any big OFFSHORE Boats blasting by ya.
    But anyways, I'm Working on the turbos as we speak your idea about a sandwich plate is going to work out very well I'm Doing it to both turbos. idea

Bense468
    wow 6800 on an aa? You are pushing some ponies in that thing.