Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Portland Police shooting...

HighRoller
    So a couple months ago the cops pull this guy over. Obviously something was suspicious because it was a full blown felony stop, guns drawn and all. Well, the dirtbag ends up getting shot and killed while still sitting in his car. Of course the black people have been out for blood, saying over and over how the cops shot an"unarmed and defenseless man". The newspeople fell into step with the PC and black crowd, never saying why the guy was stopped or what he did wrong. Well, the Grand Jury ruled not to indict, meaning it was a righteous shoot because you can get a grand jury to indict a pencil if you want. Well, that wasn't satisafactory to the Pro-PC mayor, so now we're having a "public inquest" into the shootings. It's a total joke. You've got witnesses contradicting each other, even at one point one lady angrily describing how the officers "came at him with guns drawn and started shooting." Unfortunately only two shots were fired, both by the same officer. So anyways, it looks like he'll be found not guilty in this round as well because several witnesses have supported the officers claim that the scumbag reached into his pocket despite the fact that the officer was attempting to restrain him. BUT, next we have an "internal administrative review" within the Police department, probably designed to give the cops a way to fire this guy if the heat becomes too much to bear. And finally, after that sham is over the Civil attorneys are lined up to sue in civil court and there will also be an inquiry by the city to determine if the dirtbag's civil rights were violated. What about the rights of the Police officer??? This is nothing but an inquisition designed to somehow, someway find this guy guilty and appease the minority population. I feel bad for this officer, he's most certainly going to lose his job and probably never be able to work as an officer again anywhere after the character assasination performed the local media. Sorry, but I just had to vent. It sucks that criminals have all the rights and we're hell-bent to prosecute those who stand up against them!!! Note to scumbags, thieves, dirtbags, dopers and deadbeats:WHEN A POLICE OFFICER TELLS YOU TO STOP, SHOW YOUR HANDS, OR GET OUT OF THE VEHICLE, DO IT!!!! DON'T SCREW AROUND, DON'T RESIST, DON'T DIG IN YOUR POCKETS OR THE GLOVE BOX OR UNDER YOUR SEAT BECAUSE YOU WILL BE CAPPED!! I think anyone who resists arrest in a dangerous way should be shot on sight. That will get the message out that cooperation is mandatory.

moonridge
    i have been seeing that crap all over the news up here. It is getting a little annoying.

Krazy K
    What if the officer was black? You think it would be such a big deal like it is?? I don't think so!

mirvin
    Originally posted by Krazy K
    What if the officer was black? You think it would be such a big deal like it is?? I don't think so!
    I don't know Krazy K? Remember Officer Jeremy Morse, down here, maybe Inglewood? He got in trouble for slamming that kid into his hood after (he says) the kid grabbed his junk? Well his partner was black and they tried to get him for lying in his report!!!
    It seems that the only thing worse then a white cop is a black one
    mirvin

Kilrtoy
    And people wonder why crime is on the rise

Kilrtoy
    If you can practice tolerance when all around you are objects of intolerance.
    If you can deal in human filth without letting part of it rub off on you.
    If you can wash a victim's blood from your uniform and treat it as the dust of your profession.
    If you can take the broken body of a child from a screaming mother and hold back emotion.
    If you can see the citizens of your community convict you without a trial and still believe in human rights.
    If you can helplessly watch the courts dismiss a known criminal and still believe in justice.
    If you can see your children belittled by their friends because you are a 'cop" and still treat them as friends.
    If you can guarantee rights to all, while they are denied to you, and still believe in the "Bill of Rights".
    If you can accept oral praise rather than a pay raise because it is politically popular and not complain.
    If you can attend church with the same people that curse you on Saturday nights and still see good in all people.
    If you can accept a salary less than most welfare cases and still support your family.
    If you can accept all these things my friend..and not become bitter...you are a "POLICE OFFICER

Krazy K
    Originally posted by Kilrtoy
    If you can practice tolerance when all around you are objects of intolerance.
    If you can deal in human filth without letting part of it rub off on you.
    If you can wash a victim's blood from your uniform and treat it as the dust of your profession.
    If you can take the broken body of a child from a screaming mother and hold back emotion.
    If you can see the citizens of your community convict you without a trial and still believe in human rights.
    If you can helplessly watch the courts dismiss a known criminal and still believe in justice.
    If you can see your children belittled by their friends because you are a 'cop" and still treat them as friends.
    If you can guarantee rights to all, while they are denied to you, and still believe in the "Bill of Rights".
    If you can accept oral praise rather than a pay raise because it is politically popular and not complain.
    If you can attend church with the same people that curse you on Saturday nights and still see good in all people.
    If you can accept a salary less than most welfare cases and still support your family.
    If you can accept all these things my friend..and not become bitter...you are a "POLICE OFFICER
    Amen, brother!!
    My dad was a cop for a couple years in the late 60's in Pasadena,CA. He quit when I was born. Didn't want to not come home one night.

AdrenelineOD
    I remember in NYC the same think about 4 or 5 years ago. A scumbag gets shot in harlem and they cryed racizm ( Im not saying blacks are scum) So Juliani (the Mayer at the time) said "fine then I`ll just put all black cops in black neaghborhoods and see what The comunity sais when it happens again.
    I was in a bar watching tv when he said that. The whole place broke out in laughter.

vdrivenman
    hopefully if he GJ failed to indict him. the internal review will & should follow suit, unless they get him on small technical BS. If he was not indicted and the IAD clears him, then the city has to represent him and the scum knows the city will pay off w/o going to court.
    hope the officers have a good union and attorneys to represent them.
    they(city hall)want to sit back and take weeks and months to decide if you acted properly , when you only had milli seconds to decide to shot or not. too many times city hall sells the officer out to pacify the MINORITY community.
    they hate ALL cops no matter what your race.i've heard black officers tell blacks I ain't ur bruther, i am a brother in blue.they call them uncle tom's,pigs,and even use the N word ! imagine that!
    they need to give the PO a jury of his peers,all po's and let them decide, should it get that far. i'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
    if he is not convicted and does get fired he can still get hired other places.
    makes you wonder why someone would take a job like that !
    both my brothers and my wife r X-po's, one son is and the other is currently in the hiring process !
    I am PROUD of them !

UtlGoa
    Thank God I'm getting retired. I've put up with the political crap for ten years now. Been shot once already. Let me tell you once kids come into your life the ball game changes.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast