Thread: Nice, Cheap, But Not Cheap Interior

JET-O-VATOR
    aNYONE NO OF ANY ONE IN THE INLAND EMPIRE OR ORANGE COUNTY AREA THAT DOES GOOD CHEAP INTERIOR WORK?

cyclone
    stratton upholstery. fairly cheap, decent work. The old man loves cash and will get it done asap unlike the other shops that'll take your seats and blow you off for a year. 909-947-9005
    he charged me $1,500 for a complete interior with new wood, new foam and the boat logos sewn into the seats on my last boat. had it done in like 5 days too.

JET-O-VATOR
    AND ALSO WHAT IS EVERYONES OPPINION ON REPAINTING ALL MY DADS FRIENDS WHO ARE OLD SCHOOL JETTERS SAY DON'T DO IT BECAUSE IT SCRATCHES AND SH*T LIKE THAT REAL EASY. I DONT MIND THE CANDY APPLE, THEY ALL TOLD ME TO COLOR SAND IT AND RECLEAR. THEY DID IT TO MY DADS BOAT AND IT CAME OUT PRETTY DAMN GOOD, BUT ID LIKE TO PAINT IT WHITE AND FLAME IIT OR SOMETHING CUSTOM. BUT IM CONFUSED ON WHAT TO DO

BrendellaJet
    dude, use gel, otherwise they will say "told you so".

JET-O-VATOR
    YEA

cyclone
    i'd say gel is more durable, but paint works good too. i think you can get more creative with paint than gel if you're repainting the boat. Ask ToddnJuzz for the 411 though.