Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "Arab World" demands apology...

HighRoller
    The Arab world is apparently demanding an apology from us for the incidents in the military prison,saying we "humiliated" members of the Arab world. Well, I've thought about it and decided we will apologize, but only when:
    The Arab world apologizes for 9-11, where instead of being humiliated, over 3000 Americans were murdered by members of the "Arab world".
    The Arab world apologizes for Saddam Hussein's behavior. He went beyond humiliation, killing 50,000 of his citizens a year and toturing many others with glee.
    The Arab world apologizes for the USS Cole, Embassy bombings, and all the other terrorist acts perpetrated upon the world by their members.
    Naturally, the Arabs would defend themselves by saying"these actions do not represent what the Arab world stands for".
    EXACTLY!

summerlove
    believe it or not, I agree with you! I still find the actions of the US Service men involved in the prison an embarrassment to the United States and we should all be ashamed of their childish behavior.
    I do not in any way condone them or what they did, just like I don't think the Arab world condoned the actions of a few thugs in Falluguh a few weeks ago - that was reprehensible.

1Shockwaveguy
    **** them. I don't agree with what was done but people need to understand these asshole were not arrested for being nice people. They were arrested for trying to kill our troops. I am sure there is a lot of anger because of it. We are at war, not a popularity contest for **** sake

NIKKI SIXX
    I SAY **** 'EM

carbonmarine
    Summer love,
    You and all your lefty budiies are perpetually on the fence with all the " There aint no good guy, there aint no bad guy BS " ...
    Spell it out dude ? ..... Which side are you guys on ?
    At the end of the day it us or them....
    I say ****'em !!!! ... I say ****'em all the way up their Tigris and also their Euphrates too as well baby !
    Rick32
    I need a beer already !!

little rowe boat
    I say take no f-in prisoners.

summerlove
    Originally posted by carbonmarine
    Summer love,
    You and all your lefty budiies are perpetually on the fence with all the " There aint no good guy, there aint no bad guy BS " ...
    Spell it out dude ? ..... Which side are you guys on ?
    At the end of the day it us or them....
    I say ****'em !!!! ... I say ****'em all the way up their Tigris and also their Euphrates too as well baby !
    Rick32
    I need a beer already !!
    Such an increible educated reply! F'em! Yea dude, that's great. DID YOU READ WHAT I SAID???
    Just because I'm a member of a different political party than you I'm on the fence? Give me a break. What our GI's did was unacceptable! It's a black eye for the US - why was Bush on every TV this morning? Why was he on Al Jezerra? Why is Rumsey being grilled by the Senate Armed Services Committee? If this took place while a Democrat was President you'd have your panties so far up your ass you'd need a fricking protologist to dig them out for you.
    YOU don't get it - just because someone else does something doesn't mean we can do the same thing - there is something called the Geneva Convention and those soldiers are taught about it - and as MP's, they are very aware of the articles and the consequences of violating the tenants of the Geneva Convention.
    DO you think what those guys did - for f'ing sport, was OK? If you do, I really feel for your sorry a$$.
    CM, get off your ongoing political trolling and grow up. I'm just as proud to be an American as the next guy, and to have someone question that, especially with the credentials you bring to the table, is a slap in the face.

bordsmnj
    i'll apologize......
    .......right after they BLOW ME!

summerlove
    Originally posted by bordsmnj
    i'll apologize......
    .......right after they BLOW ME!
    I do like humor, however... and that is funny!

mirvin
    The sad part is that our ****ed up LIBERAL MEDIA has made a bigger deal out of this piss-and insignificant blip then they did when Americans were being murdered, burned, and dragged through the streets!!
    WHAT THE ****???
    They'll only publicise what makes Bush look bad.
    **** the Arabs and **** the LIberal Media. They've lost their way.
    mirvin

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast