Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OP6CVII & Kids?

OGShocker
    We have never been to a OP6C event before. We want to go but, we have a six year old son. I am not sure if he needs a sexual, booseology and linguistics education, available at such events, at this stage of his life. Should he stay at home or go with us?
    Thanks in advance,
    OGS

hd&boatrider
    He definitly should stay home OGS

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Yes I agree.. he should stay home.. he doesn't need to see things that go on at these with his little eyes.. he will learn that stuff soon enough.. our's always stay home and they are 9 and 10..

Scream
    I'm very impressionable, will this affect me adversly :eek!: :eek!:

OGShocker
    Y'all are making me wonder if my wife should go.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    the wife has to go.. she will have a great time beleive me.. I went to my first last one.. and it was great.. the people there are great and they brought me out of my shell so to speak.. now they have created a monster.. LMAO!!

OGShocker
    Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
    the wife has to go.. she will have a great time beleive me.. I went to my first last one.. and it was great.. the people there are great and they brought me out of my shell so to speak.. now they have created a monster.. LMAO!!
    I have heard stories about you... Maybe it was 909'er.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I don't think it was me.. but I do like to get drunk and dance on boats.. LOL!! that's about it.. 909er is a great girl I love her..

Mandelon
    Paint "West Coast F ucker" all over your boat and bring the kids.....they have to learn about it sometime.
    I wouldn't bring mine. I saw a few kids there last year, but it was pretty spread out so they were kind of off to the ends. Its more of an adult type event. Debauchery is encouraged. Maybe even a requirement!!!
    We've discussed doing an event that would be kid friendly and many seemed interested, so look for that later in the year.

OGShocker
    Originally posted by Mandelon
    Paint "West Coast F ucker" all over your boat and bring the kids.....they have to learn about it sometime.
    Yeah, that Jesse James is one class act...
    OK, the son is out wife is a maybe, I'll try to get her to be there.
    Thanks for the help guys & gal.
    Hey Mandelon? I hear your new handle is MantheTHRONE. Is that true?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast