Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A thankful dad!

e-ticket
    My daughter had a bad accident Sat. night. Someone was watching over her. Took 25 minutes to cut her out of it. Luckily she is just banged up badly and nothing real serious and should be back on her feet within a week.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1032.jpg

Kilrtoy
    WOW, yes she is lucky.
    glad to hear she is ok

Scream
    Every parents worst nightmare. Apparantly wearing seatbelts and the Airbag went off...Count your blessings there...

76BARRON
    GLAD to here she is O.K. TIME TO COUNT YOUR LUCKY STAR'S! AND THANK THE MAN ABOVE!

BGMAN203
    ET, I am glad she is ok. Sorry to hear that she was injured. Just be thankful it wan't anything too serious.

H20 Party Starter
    be glad she wasn't in a civic

FMluvswater
    Whoa. Close call. Glad she is okay. When will YOU recover?
    I recall my son's first and only stitches. I was brave during the sewing calm cool and all and he was hysterical. Within minutes afterwards he was running around and playing and laughing and THEN I was a shaky mess.

shueman
    Glad to here she's OK. I dread the day my son heads out there behind the wheel.

JetBoatRich
    Good news she is going to be ok, from the looks it could have been a lot worst.
    Somone was looking over here for sure, take care.

MagicMtnDan
    I'm happy for you - happy to hear she's alright after what looks like a pretty bad accident.
    That picture is another reminder that the safety ratings of vehicles do matter. And when everyone pays more attention to them and buys the safest vehicles (cars or trucks) then the automakers pay even more attention to making their vehicles safer.
    The SUV-haters need to understand that a lot of people buy them because other people drive them and they want to feel safe too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast