Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wanted: truck driver in Parker,Az

BoatPI
    Sounds like AZ Don is a straight up guy. I travel alot (been to 44 states) , see truckers hauling under dire circumstances, my hat is off to the long haul pros. Us big city guys need to remember life is not the same in small town LHC or Parker, but pretty much stress free and simle. Don might outlive us all.

AzDon
    I didn't intend to make the pay sound like shit!
    I only made 42k last year because we were VERY slow and I only averaged 3 work days per week. That is why I was here so much!
    That has changed with 2 new pieces of business we are just starting up with. Lately, I've been working 5 days, one day off, then 5 more days and my last 5 paychecks have been over $900 take home (1 week). Another carrier is getting some of our loads temporarily while we try to recruit a driver for this truck.
    This is the kind of opportunity that took me 5 years to find for myself after moving here. Jobs that pay REAL wages just aren't usually this easy to find in the river area. Any qualified truck driver considering a move to the river area should check this opportunity out asap because once we fill it, it could be years before we have another opening

lucky
    I'm a operation super for one - my drivers haul building materials - I drive for ( fuel money for boat ) my drivers average 35,000 to 55,000 depending on your motivations, as we pay by the load - driving has long hours but you don't have to put up with alot of crap - and i think that's what makes it worth it . ohh yea , we're hiring in la- basin , fresno , and norther cali . great but i do not want to take anything away from Don , as he is a fine man and I respect him - Don after you fill your job send me qualified apps to blown budget - you know where to find me
    flats , vans , tankers , ohhhhyhh and i would love to haul boats

AzDon
    Is that Osterkamp? When my brother was the Chep pallet guy, he used to work with the guys at Dedicated in Pomona. Now he's long-term unemployed holding out for another 80k yr administrative/mgmt job. No luck so far!

lucky
    yea thats us ---- Our yard down there looks like a chep holding yard He only made $80,000 maybe i should tranfer ... naw ..... I like the simple life --- I don't want a modem jack implanted in my ass ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12