Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Spam - 74 Hallett For Sale

disco_charger
    Originally posted by hd&boatrider
    I would hope so as we all know what "turn key" means now, right
    I remember what "turn key" meant with the other boat. If you're serious about this one Tom, I'd put my name on it. I wasn't blowing smoke about buying it if I were looking. I know Erik and he's a stand up dude. He would pass off crap and call it something else. This boat is also faster than that Southwind was and I might even say cleaner too. I really like it a lot. PM me if you're serious about it, and maybe we can hook up and have a beer too since I don't live to far away from you now!

hd&boatrider
    Originally posted by disco_charger
    I remember what "turn key" meant with the other boat. If you're serious about this one Tom, I'd put my name on it. I wasn't blowing smoke about buying it if I were looking. I know Erik and he's a stand up dude. He would pass off crap and call it something else. This boat is also faster than that Southwind was and I might even say cleaner too. I really like it a lot. PM me if you're serious about it, and maybe we can hook up and have a beer too since I don't live to far away from you now!
    I hear you Brian. By the time I was done with that Southwind it was running and looking awesome. I think I told you my brother wouldn't take a NO and insisted on buying it from me. He has had nothing but good times with it and runs it up at Naciemento, San Antonio and the Delta. The Hallett would be a river runner for me at times but would also be ultimitely for my son. Sort of like a carrot to dangle in front of him and reward him for positive strides he has been making. Something to move towards. He is 19 and doing pretty well these days all things considering. I need to think about it and make sure this is something that won't backfire on me. I don't mean the condition of the boat but just maybe giving him too much. I totally trust your opinion Brian. That is not an issue and the boat looks very clean. The scoop looks a little much for me though but I like the colors and seat layout. About that beer....check your PM
    TOM F: I will think about this and make up my mind this weekend if I want to seriously pursue the boat. If so I will get in touch with you next week. If it is sold by then I guess I snoozed and lost. Just want to make sure I am doing the right thing here more for my son than me. Right now I am just thinking of getting on the lake this weekend. I will discuss it with my son and see how he feels about it. I wonder what he will want me to do....lol You run straight pipes or do you baffle them?

Tom Foolery
    The Pipes have baffles in them but they are easily removed if you want more sound. (Its not noise )
    If you decide you are interested feel free to call me & talk about it.

Tom Foolery
    Originally posted by disco_charger
    Thanks Disco, your check is in the mail.

hd&boatrider
    Originally posted by Tom Foolery
    The Pipes have baffles in them but they are easily removed if you want more sound. (Its not noise )
    If you decide you are interested feel free to call me & talk about it.
    Thanks Tom.

Tom Foolery
    The boat is still available if anyone is interested

flat broke
    WTF,
    I thought it was sold. Sounds like a little jerkin around to me ... Too bad too cause it "sounded" like he was serious.
    Hopefully you have the numbers of the people that called while you were holding the boat for the other buyer. Call em back and let em know its still for sale.
    Hopefully working out a new sale won't get in the way of your work on the Howie.
    Em's got a wedding shower on Saturday so if I don't spend the day in front of the mill working on my tunnel ram top, I'd be down to help ya out.
    Chris

HotHallet
    Hell yeah!!! Tunnel ram buddy! Its a great club to be in! Two carbs are going to look bitchin sticking through the new custom hatch Yo! Erik-Sorry to hear about the sale falling through but it sounded like you had a lot of action on that thing so its probably as good as sold.

Tom Foolery
    No worries.
    I did keep their #'s & have already called them back. I have another guy coming to look at it tonight & others who are checking their schedules. So keep your fingers crossed for me.

Tom Foolery
    Originally posted by flat broke
    WTF,
    Em's got a wedding shower on Saturday so if I don't spend the day in front of the mill working on my tunnel ram top, I'd be down to help ya out.
    Chris
    If you feel like helping I have a few things that could use some attention. (I also provide beer & lunch)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast