Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Spam - 74 Hallett For Sale

hd&boatrider
    Originally posted by flat broke
    WTF,
    I thought it was sold. Sounds like a little jerkin around to me ... Too bad too cause it "sounded" like he was serious.
    Hopefully you have the numbers of the people that called while you were holding the boat for the other buyer. Call em back and let em know its still for sale.
    Hopefully working out a new sale won't get in the way of your work on the Howie.
    Em's got a wedding shower on Saturday so if I don't spend the day in front of the mill working on my tunnel ram top, I'd be down to help ya out.
    Chris
    Hey FB.....I was not jerking TF around and I never called him. Just so you guys know. I am still thinking about it but made no offer or anything like that. If you had a 19 year old son like mine you would understand my hesitancy and wanting to make sure I am doing the right thing. Maybe you were refering to someone else jerking him around but I would never do that to someone. Just clarifying, thats all.
    TF--I sure hope you did not hold up a sale based on my posts. If so I feel bad about that.

Tom Foolery
    No, It wasn't you HD. There was someone else who was interested. I think they still are interested but have not yet made me an offer, but I have to get the boat outta here.
    My parents are being really understanding right now & putting up with 2 of my boats parked at their house, but I don't want to abuse it, so its first one with the cash now.

hd&boatrider
    Originally posted by Tom Foolery
    No, It wasn't you HD. There was someone else who was interested. I think they still are interested but have not yet made me an offer, but I have to get the boat outta here.
    My parents are being really understanding right now & putting up with 2 of my boats parked at their house, but I don't want to abuse it, so its first one with the cash now.
    Thanks TF....I understand what you are saying. You made an offer to them $7,500....what don't they understand

flat broke
    HD,
    Not talking about you. No worries there. Wasn't realy "talkin" about the other person either, just comenting on the scenario as a whole.
    Chris

hd&boatrider
    Originally posted by flat broke
    HD,
    Not talking about you. No worries there. Wasn't realy "talkin" about the other person either, just comenting on the scenario as a whole.
    Chris
    No biggie....maybe I am paranoid and shit....lol

Tom Foolery
    Sold

hack job
    Originally posted by Tom Foolery
    Sold
    sweet!!!

hd&boatrider
    Congrats' on the sale TF. I am glad you moved it quick and I was not convinced that getting my boy a fast jet was the best thing to do so it makes it easy for me.

Tom Foolery
    Yeah, but I'm still kind of sad to see her go. Its like a woman the best way to get over one is to get into another
    Only my new woman is called Howard :eek!:

Nucking futs
    that was funny "howard".Its sucks to let one go you put so much time and money in.I know how that feels.Cheer up now you and howie can make new memorys together and im sure you will love it.you will love the ride in that boat. very nice, congrats .......Tim

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast