Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Ameriacn Beheaded

gnarley
    I just heard on the national news on the hour that there is a report of an American that was beheaded somewhere in the Middle East due to those pictures taken of the detainee's.
    Ain't that just great! Those guards should have never been put into that situation without proper training and now the repercussions are retaliation by beheading and killing of an American.
    I am so outraged by this whole thing and then we apologize for humiliating the detainee's but the fanatics kill and think nothing of it.
    If thatÂ’s how those sandscum see it then they shouldnÂ’t expect any more apologies and should expect a few more dead of their own. How can we be fair and reasonable if this is what we get?
    This sucks!

FRENCHIE
    I hope its not true!

ITSALLGOOD69
    F**k THEM ALL!!!

Ntwotrance
    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...rican_beheaded
    I just finished reading about it...

HavasuDreamin'
    Should have dropped an H Bomb on that part of the world and made it part of the ocean.

gnarley
    CAIRO, Egypt - A video posted Tuesday on an Islamic militant Web site showed the beheading of an American civilian in Iraq (news - web sites), and said the execution was carried out by an al-Qaida affiliated group to avenge the abuse of Iraqi prisoners by American soldiers.
    The video showed five men wearing headscarves and black ski masks, standing over a bound man in an orange jumpsuit — similar to a prisoner's uniform — who identified himself as Nick Berg, a U.S. contractor whose body was found on a highway overpass in Baghdad on Saturday.
    "My name is Nick Berg, my father's name is Michael, my mother's name is Susan," the man said on the video. "I have a brother and sister, David and Sarah. I live in ... Philadelphia."
    After reading a statement, the men were seen pulling the man to his side and putting a large knife to his neck. A scream sounded as the men cut his head off, shouting "Allahu Akbar!" — "God is great." They then held the head out before the camera.
    Berg was a small-business owner from the Philadelphia suburbs, his family said Tuesday.
    Berg's family said they knew their son had been decapitated, but didn't know the details of the killing. When told of the video by an Associated Press reporter, Berg's father, Michael, and his two siblings hugged and cried.

THOR
    That is so far beyond F&*#ed up. Those pu$$ies will get theirs.

HCS
    There's some question weather the video itself is actually real.
    But, regardless it going to get even uglier as things unfold.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    how sad this is.. and for all the wrong reasons.. our thoughts and prayers go out to his family.. this is all truley wrong..
    ..drop a big bomb on all of them and end the whole damn thing.. get rid of all them pansy asses and move on rebuilding this country.. while we still have one to do so..

jbtrailerjim
    I bet this will get a whole lot press than the torturing our soldier's did to the prisoner's. All the press of the torturing our soldier's did to the Iraqie prisoner's just pisses me off. I'm not saying it was right what they did but enough already. The Liberal media is trying to make a fool of the Bush administration like usual.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast