Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Ameriacn Beheaded

OGShocker
    Why is it that our high moral character makes us the only group that does NOT believe this is a HOLY WAR! God is great? I say F**K thier God! I say we help introduce them to thier God!

JetBoatRich
    How sad it is to read these type stories the poor family to hear about the way their son has been killed and a video for all to see:yuk:
    I also find it hard to beleive that someone would be stupid enough to take pictures of their prisoners and how they were treated.:yuk:

Ducatista
    Good God what a mess we are in......how sad. I hope we have the resolve as a nation to see this thing thru somehow. It is truely a war we are in with these Muslim extremists.

OutCole'd
    It makes me sick to read a story like this.
    I just hope revenge is sweet.

Mandelon
    Well it will make it clear that we are dealing with animals out there. Maybe it will help drive home the point that we are dealing with the worst of the worst.
    I bet if you asked any of the prisoners, the "humiliation" given to them by our guys is preferable to a thorough Saddam style torture session any day....less bleeding.

bigd1
    Viet Nam II

OGShocker
    Originally posted by bigd1
    Viet Nam II
    Bull Shit! What a bunch of lame ass BS! Nothing close to that. Unless the Democrats make it political like they did in the LBJ years. Let the soldiers fight and keep the Pol's out of WAR!
    Oh yeah, have a nice day.

Nubbs
    Unreal. I can't imagine what their family is going through now. It's time to stop being nice to them camel jockeys and make them pay.

BrendellaJet
    Originally posted by bigd1
    Viet Nam II You're an idiot. Go home.

Ducatista
    Originally posted by OutCole'd
    It makes me sick to read a story like this.
    I just hope revenge is sweet.
    I was wondering how the parents might feel about avenging their sons death? If it was me, I think I would want to avenge my sons death.....what a terrible situation.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast