Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pismo Beach or Surrounding Area Crash Pad

RiverKitty
    Does anyone have a place my boyfriend and I could stay at for 1 night on Friday May 28th at Pismo Beach or within' 50 - 100 miles??? It's a holiday weekend and all the surrounding hotels appear to be sold out. I've only been to California twice in my entire life so I have no idea what locations are around Pismo Beach.
    We're suppose to go to a wedding at Pismo Beach on Saturday May 29th and just need a place to stay for 1 night. We would be happy to make a cash contribution for the hospitality.
    If anyone could help, I would be eternally greatfull!!!
    p.s. I promise to be a good Kitty that weekend!
    Cheers ~RiverKitty

v-drive
    oh kitty do I know a place. Try shell beach resort. just a few miles down the road. My wife and I go there annually on our anniversary. While your there try McCormichs (spelling)restaurant. They have the best food around. good luck.
    v-drive

Her454
    Originally posted by v-drive
    oh kitty do I know a place. Try shell beach resort. just a few miles down the road. My wife and I go there annually on our anniversary. While your there try McCormichs (spelling)restaurant. They have the best food around. good luck.
    v-drive
    actually I think she's looking for a place as in someones house...since everything is sold out.......?

v-drive
    yeah I think you're right .Sorry kitty. v-drive

HCS
    Sleep on the beach.

thom
    there is a holiday inn in santamaria that is nice and clean. its only 20-25 minutes from pismo beach.

RiverKitty
    Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
    Sleep on the beach.
    LOL! I already thought about that one....but not sure how well we'll do with cleaning up in the ocean before the wedding!!! Perhaps "after" the wedding would be a better time to sleep on the beach. Heck, I'm up for that!!!

RiverKitty
    Originally posted by v-drive
    v-drive
    I'll look up McCormicks (?) when we get there. Sounds like an awesome restaurant!!!
    This is great!!! Thanks for all the tips guys!!! It's really helpin' out!!!

Rev. Williams
    Originally posted by RiverKitty
    I'll look up McCormicks (?) when we get there. Sounds like an awesome restaurant!!!
    This is great!!! Thanks for all the tips guys!!! It's really helpin' out!!!
    It's actually called McClintocks. You can't miss it. If the wedding is in Pismo, I'm guessing it's at The ShoreCliff Hotel ??? If so, McClintocks is just on the other side of the freeway with a big cowboy standing outfront.
    The downside is, you probably won't get in.... It's ALWAYS packed!! You should try the one in San Luis Obispo on Higuera I believe. If you really wanna scrounge, go to the Maddona Inn The smaller diner on the left is great !!
    Also, for a room you may wanna try the Vagabond whick is right next to the Madonna.
    My parents live in Shell Beach (a minute north of Pismo) so I know the place inside and out !!
    Have fun and I'll PM you my number if you want. I can help you find just about anything up there.

v-drive
    They have fresh water showers right at the entrance. Might be a little cold though.HMMMMM! that gives me an idea. v-drive

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast