Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: San Diego Chargers

Red Eye
    As the Justice Files (scout.com) said after the Colts win, the Chargers are a "Jekyll & Hyde team. Thier inconsistencies this year killed them. They have so much talent but at times looked so pathetic and inefficient. The off season will be interesting for sure :idea: Go Broncos! NSF
    LT ran for 49 yds... what's up with that? I'm no Charger fan, but I do know you're having a bad day when you get that kind of productions out of him.

Not So Fast
    LT ran for 49 yds... what's up with that? I'm no Charger fan, but I do know you're having a bad day when you get that kind of productions out of him.
    I'm pretty sure he is not right (injury) because he does not look the same. I didnt get to see the KC game but I heard the o-line perfomed poorly and of course Brees was inconsistent as usual. :cry: I know every body says look at his ##'s but I'm not a big fan of his, he looks like Jim Everett did when people got close to him, happy feet, and have you noticed how he imitates Peyton at the line with all of the jabbering? Marty has said already that we wont see Rivers against the Broncs either unless Brees is hurt. We are close but not this year for sure :cry: Coaching is very suspect except for Wade! NSF

FORMER RAIDERETTE MRS ELIMINATED SPRINTER
    Lets go Raiders!
    I'm with you hopefully in the off season we will get rid of turner and collins

blender over
    it sucks that there out of it :cry: , but on the bright side i have box tickets to the broncos game
    hope they stomp the shit out of the broncos even though it dosent matter :crossx:

Not So Fast
    Lets go Raiders!
    The Raiders have to look up just to see the bottom, you have a long, long, long way to go!!!! NSF

MagicMtnDan
    I'm obviously not a Bolts fan and I haven't watched a lot of their games this year. With that said, my take on the team is that the main problem is the coaching staff (aka Marty). I think Marty is a good guy and a smart football guy but he's not a head coach you want for your team. The team has talent but isn't doing the job in the close games. And I don't think they use LT the way they should.
    Oh well, I'm happy they lost to the Chiefs. Now the Steelers only have to beat the Lions on Sunday to get into the playoffs. Thanks Bolts!

Ziggy
    Sad to have it come to this conclusion for the season..........but they shot their own feet in games that should have been won. The first Denver game included in those close games.........
    Just a half step from getting over the edge and becoming a real powerhouse with consistancy. Defense made some GREAT strides the year, major improvement there.
    LT hasn't looked healthy for a while now.......should have let Turner bang some heads and tire out the defense more.
    Now I'll cheer for the last West Coast team that has a real chance. Go Seahawks........they're long overdue to do well.

Not So Fast
    I'm obviously not a Bolts fan and I haven't watched a lot of their games this year. With that said, my take on the team is that the main problem is the coaching staff (aka Marty). I think Marty is a good guy and a smart football guy but he's not a head coach you want for your team. The team has talent but isn't doing the job in the close games. And I don't think they use LT the way they should.
    Oh well, I'm happy they lost to the Chiefs. Now the Steelers only have to beat the Lions on Sunday to get into the playoffs. Thanks Bolts!
    AMEN NSF

MayDaze
    I'm with you hopefully in the off season we will get rid of turner and collins
    I have no idea why they are leaving Collins in to play since the season is lost. Let's give Tui or the rookie Andrew Walter a shot. The way the raiders are going Leinart will be starting for the Silver and Black next year..

MayDaze
    The Raiders have to look up just to see the bottom, you have a long, long, long way to go!!!! NSF
    But we (Raiders & Chargers) will both be watching the SuperBowl from the same spot a Couch... :rollside:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast