Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dustin@Whipple

XLGPP
    Carol in Elephant Butte just got my ecu back from you and she said there were no notes. I had her send it to you for some tuning (wasnt idling), anyways, I was just checking if it needed a lil tweaking or what the scoop was.
    thanks
    Aaron

Whipple Charged
    It's fine, nothing wrong with it. It has nothing to do with idle, only in boost, it checked out fine. If it's not idiling, clean the IAC filter and adjust the throttle.
    Dustin

hulshot
    Hey Dustin, do you make a fuel injection system for a roots blower system. You are doing a friend of mine in Nor Cal, Troy and Greg and a 26 cat. If you do I would be interested.

Whipple Charged
    I don't have a setup that is like a direct bolt on, but I can put something together and map it. So it depends on your setup.
    Thanks,
    Dustin

fearnobeer
    I Have Mecurys new 525,want to know if whipple is developing super charger or any type of system,and when is it coming out.

Whipple Charged
    fearnobeer,
    Yes, it will be available in a few weeks, looking for some boats to install them on Making 775hp @ 5300 and 790lbs of torque @ 3800.
    Dustin

fearnobeer
    That is music to my ears,but has it been tested threoly or im going to be a gini pig and how dependable will it make my motor and will it idle like stock. Glad to hear the good news.

mike37
    Whipple Charged
    can you do somting to my 496ho to stop it from getng black stuff all over the back of my boat

Whipple Charged
    Mike, well the SC will certainly help that Need a 496 Mag HO for an magazine install article. Seriously, the SC is cleaner than the stock 496's.
    Otherwise, the stage II cal will clean the transom up.
    Thanks,
    Dustin

mike37
    Whipple Charged:
    Mike, well the SC will certainly help that Need a 496 Mag HO for an magazine install article. Seriously, the SC is cleaner than the stock 496's.
    Otherwise, the stage II cal will clean the transom up.
    Thanks,
    Dustin pm me with info on the magazine deal
    and phone # to call

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast