Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dustin@Whipple

hulshot
    Dustin help me out with mine and we will advertise through Greg up here in Nor cal.
    just a thought I have a 540 with a 14:71 and want to see what it will cost and what kind of power gain I can see with a fuel injeted system versis a carb system? Needs to be something for over 1000hp.

RACER52
    hey Dustin check your pm

James'SS-24
    Hey Mike, go ahead and do it! That was the best money I ever spent. I wanted to show you mine at the regatta but could never get close enough to ya. You won't be disapointed! wink

mike37
    James'SS-24:
    Hey Mike, go ahead and do it! That was the best money I ever spent. I wanted to show you mine at the regatta but could never get close enough to ya. You won't be disapointed! wink did you upgrade your drive to
    how long have you had the whipple on your boat?

James'SS-24
    Drive upgrade is coming this winter. I am going to have to go to 1.36 gears too. With the 1.50 gears I'm pulling a 34 pitch prop on Havasu and as you probably noticed after the parade the hole shot really sucks. Once I get up to about 25mph It quits cavitating (sp?)and really halls ass! By changing gears I will be able to go back to a smaller pitch and get my holeshot back. So far I've put 10 hours on it with no problems other than I had to adjust the fuel pressure again at about 5 hours and I had to change the accesory belt while I was in Havasu...(still don't know what happened to that, it peeled off 1 rib for some reason and I haven't had time to see why)

fearnobeer
    Dustin I,m willing to let you put a supercharger on my new HP 525,Let me know when you want my boat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12