Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Food in Parker?

goneboatin
    We were in Parker this last weekend and saw that El Serape has been burned down again. Other than the taco truck west of McDonalds and the overpriced Paradise Cafe, where can you get decent food other than driving up to Havasu. And don't even suggest the Parker Strip Diner, yuck! :yuk:

Waldo
    El Serape is the best Meky food in Parker. When we were out there for spring break, I too, saw that it was burned. Totally disapointed until I drove to Safeway. Looks like El Serape is going to take over the old Senior Manny's joint. At least, there is a vinyl sign covering the old Manny's one so hopefully they will reopen soon.
    I still enjoy a Badenoch's breakfast.
    What about that "nicer" steak house on Riverside Dr.??? Forgot the name.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I've only been to parker one time and for the weekend I don't remember eating..

Froggystyle
    I had a good steak at a place by the keys called "Clearmans" I think. It is tough to miss, and I might have the name wrong.
    There are a couple good places to eat. I always got descent food at the Blue Water as well. Foxes has good food, Badenochs, and a couple of others.
    Coffee in the morning at the Kahuna coffee or whatever on the corner by the keys is awesome too.

River Lynchmob
    Pattt Clearmans is pretty good if you are cocktailed, Soprano's in town has suprisingly good Italian. Other than that you are on your own.

hboldno7
    Dont forget about "Taco Bill" at Fox's. He whips up some whoop ass tacos. plus he is funny as hell.

Waldo
    Clearman's was the one I was thinking about.
    Forgot about Soprano's...good Italian for Parker.

Tyson Ross
    Goneboatin, what did you have at the diner you didn't care for? We live there now that El Sarape is down again. Rumor is it will be down awhile as they will level the building and rebuild. Strokes by the golf course is similiar to the diner food. Help is not as pleasant there however.
    Fox's is excellent for the price, otherwise for us locals we go to La Piazza in town or MBrown2 house and drink his beer....

jackpunx
    Originally posted by Waldo
    Clearman's was the one I was thinking about.
    Forgot about Soprano's...good Italian for Parker.
    I wasnt impressed that much with Clearman's

topless
    Biagio's has the best pizza. It's on the keys. When I'm there, I get some to take home.
    MFV, you crack me up with the " I don't remember eating" thing. I guess a liquid diet works for keeping that girlie figure.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast