Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How much is this going to cost me?

Kachina26
    Man, that makes me so angry I got a headache I just got tagged by a hit and run bozo in my car a few weeks back. It cost me 2 grand that I didn't have to spare You think a hit like that woulda made some major noise. Did ya talk to the neighbors? I'm really sorry for you.

Phat Matt
    Well someone hit or scratched up my less than a year old Excursion in the Windor parking lot. We didn't notice it until we were getting gas the next day. It's scratched the paint off down to the metal. No note either. Bastards!

2LKHVSU
    A couple years ago, my deckboat got hit at windsor. I took it to Boat Body Repair on Industrial. I think it was $200, and he fixed it in one day.
    Be careful, white is a hard color to match.
    Brett
    P.S. He gives discounts for cash.

79 HUSTLER
    Damn man that is shitty, hope everything gets fixed quick. I hit someone in the channel a few years back with my jet and they had to grind about a 18" section, replace alot of glass and re-gel 3 colors and some pinstripes and it was only $400 to fix his boat. Gave him $500 since he was so cool about it. Your fix should bot be that bad. At least you still got to use it all weekend. KELLY

beer hunter
    Dimarcobros, I think it could have been a lot worse, from the pic you posted it doesn't look like any of the colors were damaged and accessing the damage from the back side shouldn't be too difficult. I'm guessing under a grand and maybe only half that.
    Hope things work out and you're back on the water soon!

welk2party
    Not to be a downer or anything, but that will be hard to repair. The back corners are hard to access on deckboats. I would talk to conquest for an opinion.

El Chingon
    Originally posted by warlock25
    Dave's fiberglass was working with Havasu Barney before he left on Vacation They are located at the south end of Havasu next to ACE hardware.
    We just picked up the boat on friday from dave's. We had some previous work done there too through havasu barney. i would go there again.

dicudmore
    sorry about your hit.
    hope its not too bad on the budget and back on the water soon

LAVEYSABRE575
    thank gosh, its in the white area, had something similar to that happen to my HTM i took it to steve at fiberglass reformations 400.00 looked brand new when they were done..derek

man that sucks big time.i know the feeling though went to the grocery store a few weeks ago in my brand new dodge 2500 and some **** crushed the whole side of the bed in and didnt even leave a note and nobody seen it in the middle of the day.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast