Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: We haven't heard about all the fun from you guys at Glamis

Magic34
    What gives????
    I was FU*%$NG stuck all weekend, but it was a good time. Well kind of, being stuck for a really long time sucked donkey dick!
    Any rollovers???

socalmofo
    You bombed right past our camp at gordons and went right into the soft area. One of the guys from my camp said he went over to help and either you or one of the guys with you was being a dick so he left. He was asking if you guys needed a 4x4 with a 5th wheel hitch and then someone finally caught on that he was trying to help. The other guy was being a jerk so he said fine, you must have it under control and left.

Magic34
    You bombed right past our camp at gordons and went right into the soft area. One of the guys from my camp said he went over to help and either you or one of the guys with you was being a dick so he left. He was asking if you guys needed a 4x4 with a 5th wheel hitch and then someone finally caught on that he was trying to help. The other guy was being a jerk so he said fine, you must have it under control and left.
    Trust me, it wasn't me being a dick. I would have taken that offer all day long. There was only 2 guys total with me at the current time, me and a good friend, and that friend was clueless. I would have loved to had that help. There was a crowd of about 20 sitting there watching, and everyone that I personally talked to was giving me a hand. I was the guy on the phone a lot trying to get a truck with a 5th wheel to me to get my trailer out.
    I was a little stressed out though. If it was me, which I doubt, tell your buddy I was sorry. There was a guy acting a little hard core with a Dodge truck and I have a feeling that he was the one who may have rubbed your buddy the wrong way. I would have taken his offer.
    I called some friends over from Buttercup with their F250, but those guys are all nice guys so I don't see it being them.
    It was far from under control. :cry: Tell your friend that I'm not a dick and I would have loved his help!

socalmofo
    Will do. My buddy has a 4x4 f350 diesel and he has a 5th wheel hitch and had towed out a dodge with a cl40 earlier in the week from exactly where you were. Must have been someone else that was with you that made him mad - He went over there planning to help. Glad everything worked out.

Magic34
    You bombed right past our camp at gordons
    Did it look as fast as it felt? :crossx:

Magic34
    Will do. My buddy has a 4x4 f350 diesel and he has a 5th wheel hitch and had towed out a dodge with a cl40 earlier in the week from exactly where you were. Must have been someone else that was with you that made him mad - He went over there planning to help. Glad everything worked out.
    I know it wasn't me. There was the guy with the lifted F350 dually and I was cool with him. He came back 3 different times to check on us. I don't think if I was being an ass that he would have done that.
    That really sucks. It would have made 2 days of my new years trip a lot better.

Never Satisfied
    [QUOTE=Magic34]What gives????
    I was FU*%$NG stuck all weekend, but it was a good time. Well kind of, being stuck for a really long time sucked donkey dick!
    Now I know why you were asking me to go! To pull your ass out when you get stuck! :crossx:

Magic34
    [QUOTE=Magic34]What gives????
    Now I know why you were asking me to go! To pull your ass out when you get stuck! :crossx:
    You aren't allowed to post over here!

Never Satisfied
    You aren't allowed to post over here!
    Shutup!

unleashed
    I was camped at vendors pad this weekend and alot of people were getting stuck where they normally dont get stuck. This year is a little different as there has been NO RAIN so the sand is just that sand! I was stuck for the first time im 5 years but my buddy has a hummer(A real one not the gay soccer mom kind) and he pulled me out no problem! If you are gonna go to Glamis on MLK your better off on Gecko(Cememt flats)or Vendors row where we are.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast