Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Martinez/Fishers Memorial Wknd Roll Call

Brady Bunch
    Going on strike, I thought Keith had told me you guys came to terms! Well I guess the wifey will just have to find you some side gigs...... I am sure that honey do list is as long as my arm!
    7 days and counting.........

TOBTEK
    Originally posted by SD MIKEY
    Im there!!!!!!! Still working on the golfcart! Electric one is real close, looks like Im going on strike! May have some extra time to work on it. Maybe enough to get the gas one done.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...&postid=696451
    Shouldn't this thread say who's not going? Isn't everyone going except TOBTEC, Sorry
    its "TOBTEK" thank you very much:sqsmile: ...and if someone wants to drive my wife to her mothers in REDDING, then I will go:idea: ...im sure that would go over well ...besides having a DCB with a blown motor, a limo golfcart thats allways close but wont ever be done, a job ive been working 80 hours a week......IM so there

Screaming Pete
    Originally posted by TOBTEK
    I think pete has an ANNAL WAXING apointment that can't be missed hehehehehehehehehehehehehe!
    \
    You guys don't want me looking like scawhsquash in my thong do YOu:yuk:

badtaste
    will be at H/S #D-97... new boat is not done yet... just a cart to cruise... going out Friday at noon.

GrapeApe
    Originally posted by badtaste
    will be at H/S #D-97... new boat is not done yet... just a cart to cruise... going out Friday at noon.
    What kind of Boat are you having Built?
    *** Grape Ape ***

badtaste
    having an Aftershock 21 Skier 496 H.O. jet built. was supposed to go in the mold last week... called Paul and it isn't going in until this Monday... He says we're still on schedule for a finish the first part of June... we'll see

GrapeApe
    Originally posted by badtaste
    having an Aftershock 21 Skier 496 H.O. jet built. was supposed to go in the mold last week... called Paul and it isn't going in until this Monday... He says we're still on schedule for a finish the first part of June... we'll see
    We learned that a "New Boat" will never be done when they say it will. Ours was just over 4 weeks late... Get some pics of the Boat out of the Mold, and rigging, etc... Good Luck with it..
    *** Grape Ape ***

Lightning
    Originally posted by GrapeApe
    We learned that a "New Boat" will never be done when they say it will. Ours was just over 4 weeks late... Get some pics of the Boat out of the Mold, and rigging, etc... Good Luck with it..
    *** Grape Ape ***
    Our was the same deal, 4 to 6 weeks late I think. It's at least three weeks past the promise date, guaranteed.

badtaste
    I've been hearing that alot... sounds like all manufacturers are the same with that... when I talked to Ultra, they said the end of summer, probably would have been Christmas.

badtaste
    Good thing I can mooch rides in other boats in the meantime. It sucks being "between boats".

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast