Thread: Sooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.B eddie
    What was that driving deal with THE JETBOAT GURU ON saturday, Ya know if I could drive like that school would be in session!!!!!!!which lane was he in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! which tarmac was he going to land her on!!! I have to give one HHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BBT you are safe for now even though you were sighted at CFW,this weekend showing the driving skills that the GURU NEEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Kimmie you homo lover nahh I cant go there.. Heeee Haawwwww double double side step kick spin Get em BBTS For the garage sale B.T.W how much for the suburban gas aint cheap!!!!!!!

Kim Hanson
    For once you thought smart.........( . )( . )...........

MAXIMUS
    Hey duchebag eddie I am amazed you are still around??? Whats up pumpkin??? Did you ever find a cure for your loose colon issue???:frown:

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by MAXIMUS
    Hey duchebag eddie I am amazed you are still around??? Whats up pumpkin??? Did you ever find a cure for your loose colon issue???:frown:
    He is stuck up there, ya know checking it out for something. He should be coming back out for air soon..........( . )( . )......