Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How About Those Kings

The Raiders Suck. Bring back George Blanda.

UPtight
    Kerry Collins? Warren Sapp? Could it happen this year? Go Silver and Black!

uclahater
    Originally posted by BigBoyToys
    The Kings sucked ever since Webber came back. If you read all of my posts, I said that I was worried about the Kings facing the Minnesota Timberwolves because the Timberwolves always matched up pretty good. As for the Lakers, I still think that the Lakers would have lost to the Kings in a 7 game series......It's all about matching up and I think the Kings match up better against the Lakers and could take them in 7. Unfortunately, my pre-playoff predictions (Minnesota vs Sacramento) came true and now we won't know about a Kings vs Lakers thing.
    Yes, the kings stunk it up, especially in game 7 against Minnesota where they only shot 47% FT and lost by 3....That was the ball game right there folks....they cracked under pressure
    Screw the Kings.....It's Football season now
    GO RAIDERS!!!
    I believe you wanted to bet that the Lakers wouldnt win the Championship I said I'll bet you $20.00 and you said That you were thinking more in the thousands range
    I think your just going to have to eat a little CROW MR BBT
    On a possitive note at least we can agree upon the RAIDERS

BigBoyToys
    On a possitive note at least we can agree upon the RAIDERS [/B]
    We can also agree on another thing....I'm not a big fan of UCLA

uclahater
    Originally posted by BigBoyToys
    We can also agree on another thing....I'm not a big fan of UCLA
    thats a big bonus im my book
    By the way congrats on selling your boat

dmontzsta
    So I wonder if Chris Webber chokes while fishing? has it on the line and blows it.

BigBoyToys
    I have no idea, but the Kings were doing alot better without him...... Folks up here are saying "That is a serious injury/surgery. Give him a chance to heal before you criticize him"
    Well I say, if it was/is that serious of an injury and he needed more time to heal, he shouldn't have been starting for the Kings. Maybe a Bench player but that's it. Hell, I can jump higher than he can right now They shouldn't have played him at all and they should have kept either Jim Jackson, Hedo Turkoglu, or Keon Clark while they knew all along that Webber was gonna have a long recuperation. They should have had him on the injured list for the ENTIRE year and kept 1 of the other named players to fill the spot on the roster.
    Oh well, like I said, it's Football season now and the Raiders have made some BIG (No pun intended ) moves during the offseason to improve their offensive and defensive lines. Give me a good QB and we're going places! My feeling on that is that Gannon is done.....Too old to be an effective QB in the NFL, but why would they bring in Kerry Collins for Gannon's Backup? I'm thinking that Rob Johnson is a better QB than Collins, but what do I know? The Raiders also need to fill the void left by Charlie Garner's departure, I don't think that Hambrick is the one, nor is Amos Zereoue. The DB's and safety's on Oakland were torched last year and I think that the new signings, along with a few departures, should help their defensive backfield. Overall, I think the raiders "NEW" defense probably will have improved from last to in the top 5 this year. We'll see. Now if the offense can just score some points.....Don't blame the Offensive line on that this year. The Raiders Offensive line looks as good, or better, than it's ever been. And ya just gotta love their 2nd overall draft pick, Robert Gallery. He's one bad dude!
    Oh well, enough for Raider praising and analysis, bring on the season and let's see what happens. Game on Folks!

BigBoyToys
    Originally posted by uclahater
    thats a big bonus im my book
    By the way congrats on selling your boat
    I've been a USC fan since I was a kid, and I also like a few other teams. Probably have a favorite in each conference.
    As for the boat, thanks for the congrats but it still ain't a done deal. An offer was made and agreed upon, but we are still about 1 1/2 weeks away from completing the deal and I still have possession of the boat. Alot can happen in 1 1/2 weeks

dmontzsta
    Raiders! I cant wait for that era to start.
    GO LAKERS and RAIDERS!

Roland the Fisherman
    Originally posted by dmontzsta
    Raiders! I cant wait for that era to start.
    GO LAKERS and RAIDERS! And USC!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast