Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **Havi- 5/20-5/23**

79 HUSTLER
    So which of you cat guys are going to be out there. Seen quite a few peeps out there lately and just wondering about this weekend. Will be there thur-sun staying at the trailer in crazy horse. Anyone...... KELLY

Sandbar Mike
    See you out there Kelly.

Kachina26
    ME

79 HUSTLER
    I thought that I read it right on another thread.. Sweet When is the baby due!!

79 HUSTLER
    Originally posted by Kachina26
    ME
    That boat does not look like a cat I will keep an eye out for your ride. KELLY

Reaper1
    I'll be there!

Kachina26
    Originally posted by 79 HUSTLER
    That boat does not look like a cat I will keep an eye out for your ride. KELLY
    Whoops, I didn't notice that this was cats and tunnels. I have this thing set up to look at all new threads.

Sandbar Mike
    Originally posted by 79 HUSTLER
    I thought that I read it right on another thread.. Sweet When is the baby due!!
    My son Austin was born last Friday May 7th, Me and my 5yr old Dylan are running up for a get of the house run for the weekend.
    I'll keep my eye out for you.
    I look forward to seeing your ride up close.

79 HUSTLER
    Originally posted by Kachina26
    Whoops, I didn't notice that this was cats and tunnels. I have this thing set up to look at all new threads.
    Damn, with it set on all new threads that must take a little long to sort through all of them or does it make it alot easier with that setting. Were about in hesp. are you. I was raised out there off of main and oakwood. Still got some family and alot of friend out there in the hotrod business. Town (whoops city, was still a town when we moved) is so much bigger than 15-20 years ago.. Takes a hour just to get down main anymore.. KELLY

79 HUSTLER
    Originally posted by Sandbar Mike
    My son Austin was born last Friday May 7th, Me and my 5yr old Dylan are running up for a get of the house run for the weekend.
    I'll keep my eye out for you.
    I look forward to seeing your ride up close.
    Congrads, I knew it was coming soon just could not remember when. We plan on having our first around the end of next year and am starting to get a lil excited.. I'll watch for you two. KELLY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast