Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: FORCE 29'-GREAT PRICE!!!

Jrocket
    Hey BQ...I do have AOL.How do you find out stuff like that.Just like ya said....Too much time on your hands?.......JR

bigq
    Originally posted by Jrocket:
    Hey BQ...I do have AOL.How do you find out stuff like that.Just like ya said....Too much time on your hands?.......JR
    JR,
    I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you,LOL. lets just say I work with some computer stuff. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy11.gif
    [This message has been edited by bigq (edited March 19, 2002).]

Jrocket
    Originally posted by bigq:
    JR,
    I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you,LOL. lets just say I work with some computer stuff. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy11.gif
    Well..Well..Network engineer ehhh.So youve got ways of spying on me? Im's a thinking you got connection eh?.......JR http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies...d/scared01.gif

BoatFloating
    Charley..Ya got me laughing hard.You went out of your way to check into this...HAHAHA..I see your point about the need to know,but I am NOT the Doc.I am only me.I dont have a reason to lie about anything here.I HONESTLY dont even know who does the posting for Force.Like I said before,I know some of the guys that work there.Ive only met the owner,Brad once.I dont think he said but maybe 5 words to me.I couldnt pick him out in a crowd if I had to.Anyway,BF you need to do your own investigating.Quit making Charley be Magnum P.I. HEHEHE..I have read alot of the posts nocking on Force and their ways they do buisness,but I dont have any obligation to fight for them.I dont work there.I DO beleive that my friends that do work there take alot of pride in their work.They want to make quality boats.Who doesnt right?So Ill let who ever is posting for Force fight their own battles!If you guys still dont beleive me,well...HAHAHA...I dont really care anyhow...
    BTW...Charley,what does your boat look like?Is it a Mach26 with red and grey stripes? Or what?.............JR
    JR,
    You are right I need to do my own detective work from now on. Charly is so damn good at it, and what's wrong with Magnum P.I. I'll tell ya this thread has ran it's coarse. It even spawned a bad spin off called Carrera vs Force. Just like Happy Days spawned Arnold's Place. I never bagged on the Force boats. You can see my previous post below and I even said I was impressed by it at the show.
    "Well if you want a splash of the Carrera 257 Effect just added 3' that's the boat. You wonder why they can sell a boat that cheap? No tooling over head. Carrera now has one of the Force 29' molds (legal agreement) and are working on it as we speak. I was pretty impressed by it at the show but I still have my questions with the whole Rayson/Force connection."
    BF.....
    Then someone from Force came out and said they would sue and so on!!!
    I won't rehash the rest after that. But I never once said the boat was crap, just questioned on how it was made and by who. I've also made friends over the years with the people at Carrera including the owner and not once have they talked bad about any boat manufactures. I will on these boards tell what I know and only offer help if I only know it will be helpful and only if it is something I think I know. I've owned 4 boats and hopefully I can offer help to people buying their first or on the boat they own now. So JR I have no beef with you or the hard workers at Force. We are all here to have fun and with the temp. going to be 80+ at Havasu this weekend I think we will have alot lesss time on our hand... Can I get a Amen!!!! See ya at the lake and we will talk about the more important issues, like are those real or fake!
    BF.....
    Defender of truth ( at least thru this weekend, then you guys are on your own..)

MrHavasuCat
    Well to add to the conversation, I have talked to JROCKET on the phone and I know charley. Both are good people in my opinion. I think you guys just had a misunderstanding. I hope to see both of you guys at Havasu soon.
    BTW: Charley owns a very nice Mach 26 with purple and yellow gel on a white boat. He is also running a bad ass quad rotor Teague 509.

Jrocket
    Whoa.......I dont have any problems with Charley or BF or anybody.Everyone has their own opinion.I actually like to hear everyones side of the story.I got to admit ol Charley is quite a detective.Coming up with all the I.P. numbers must take a minute or two.Hopefully he cant pull up my driving record,then he would have something on me.Oh well,maybe we can all get together at Havasu for some more BSing and some beer. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy45.gif
    MrHavasuCat...Whats new my friend?Im still a little bitter about losing the deal on your old boat.Some guy rolled in out of know where and bought it.Nothing I could do.I should of put my deposit down when I was there.Oh well.So ol Charley's got a quad rotor set up I hear? Sounds like a real sweet ride.I saw one run on the dyno at Gary Teagues last Saturday,very impressive.One of those in a Schiada would do me just fine.Do ya have any idea when your first trip is?.Talk at ya later.......JR http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies.../jumping31.gif

BoatFloating
    Whoa.......I dont have any problems with Charley or BF or anybody.Everyone has their own opinion.I actually like to hear everyones side of the story.I got to admit ol Charley is quite a detective.Coming up with all the I.P. numbers must take a minute or two.Hopefully he cant pull up my driving record,then he would have something on me.Oh well,maybe we can all get together at Havasu for some more BSing and some beer. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy45.gif
    MrHavasuCat...Whats new my friend?Im still a little bitter about losing the deal on your old boat.Some guy rolled in out of know where and bought it.Nothing I could do.I should of put my deposit down when I was there.Oh well.So ol Charley's got a quad rotor set up I hear? Sounds like a real sweet ride.I saw one run on the dyno at Gary Teagues last Saturday,very impressive.One of those in a Schiada would do me just fine.Do ya have any idea when your first trip is?.Talk at ya later.......JR http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies.../jumping31.gif
    JR, I think you took my post wrong and I was saying we are just having fun and you never said anything wrong to me. I've read your posts and they are just being honest. So don't take my last post wrong. I was just trying to put this thread to rest. So hopefully it's asleep. I'll be up in Havasu Easter weekend if anyone else is going to be there maybe we can throw one or two down.
    BF....

Jrocket
    Originally posted by BoatFloating:
    JR, I think you took my post wrong and I was saying we are just having fun and you never said anything wrong to me. I've read your posts and they are just being honest. So don't take my last post wrong. I was just trying to put this thread to rest. So hopefully it's asleep. I'll be up in Havasu Easter weekend if anyone else is going to be there maybe we can throw one or two down.
    BF....
    Hey BF...Easter weekend sounds good to me.What does your boat look like.Ill look ya up.JR
    [This message has been edited by Jrocket (edited March 20, 2002).]

Charley
    Yo JR...I hope you realize i'm not looking to start crap either...in fact I was the one saying I didn't think you were boat doc, In fact I have a feeling we will never hear from "THE DOC" again....just a hunch
    Yes I do have a Teague 509 witha quad rotor. It was actually the first quad Bob had ever done. Although it's tame at 7.5 lbs of boost it still makes 848hp....I really got lucky to hook up with dustin from whipple...he made me a special deal on a quad so that Teague could try one/ bob was impressed by the Hp it made at boost and even more so at it's idling characteristics... by the way your IP lookup only took my like 3 minutes hehehe...SEE YA AT THE RIVER JR... Chris how have you been btw?

MrHavasuCat
    Hey Charley I am just taking life one day at a time. I can't wait for the first trip out to Havasu. I will see you out there soon I hope.
    JR,
    Ya that is a bummer you lost out on the boat, I heard it is going back east. I was looking forward to seeing you in it at Havasu.
    I think Our first trip will be the AHBA poker run in april. The renters will be out of the house on the 15th so we will be good to go. I have some work to do on the boat to get it ready. I pulled it out of the garage last weekend and fired it up on the hose, I missed the sound of the blower motor and now I can't wait for Havasu. Later..Chris.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast