Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: FORCE 29'-GREAT PRICE!!!

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by Jrocket:
    Hey BF...Easter weekend sounds good to me.What does your boat look like.Ill look ya up.JR
    [This message has been edited by Jrocket (edited March 20, 2002).]
    I have a Carrera (shock) Party Effect Red and Blue flames. We should be in channel area or Copper Canyon. The Sand Bar is too F'ing cold this time of year.
    C-ya
    BF.....

fat cat
    Originally posted by gimprvr:
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Jrocket:
    [B] What that means is that you can't spell the word "Tomorrow" very well.You can fix the post but not the quotes.......JR
    - Jrocket
    Thanks for picking me up
    It's funny Because FatCat says he is a boatbuilder (25+ years) and an attorney
    I guess neither one have been lucrative enough to commit full time to it. Which is it Fat Cat?
    Don't come on here and start trying to roast me. You'll get spanked. This board is for the user community not the Lawyers.
    And if you're intersted in litigation bring it on. I'd love to see you burry yopurself trying to win this one.
    Hey pill maker how does one burry yopurself. Your right comedy hour has begun.
    Oh, and last but not least if you want to know how to spell intersted its interested. You shouldn't throw rocks if you live in a glass house.
    F.C.
    [This message has been edited by fat cat (edited March 29, 2002).]

gimprvr
    Hey pill maker how does one burry yopurself. Your right comedy hour has begun.
    Oh, and last but not least if you want to know how to spell intersted its interested. You shouldn't throw rocks if you live in a glass house.
    F.C.
    [This message has been edited by fat cat (edited March 29, 2002).][/B][/QUOTE]
    Hey Fat Cat, you got me on that one! I was laughing so hard when I replied that I made a mistake.
    You know, I really don't want to start arguing over the internet, it's just when you come on the board as a new poster and spout crap that is most likely not true(Boat Builder and Lawyer) you've got to expect some feedback that calls it like it is. Don't make 1 post and tell everyone what an athority you are in Litigation and boat building it makes you look stupid. Wait until your part of the group before you start to brag.
    If you are a boat Builder and a Lawyer, what kind of law do you practice and what brand of boat do you build?

fat cat
    Gimprvr,
    In hind site I should have just posted my opinion instead I posted both my occupation and opinion. I did not realize that you can look up a profile on someone until after my posting. The bottom line is this. It doesn't matter much if you misspell a word or two. One should just reply or not reply on the comments and opinions of the posting.
    The point I was trying to make in my first posting was that nobody likes new competition. Whether its in the boat building industry the airline industry or any industry for that matter. Time will tell us if Force is a Econo Jet or an American Airlines.
    Finally, if you are truely interested in what I do for a living I will e-mail that to you at Biotech. After realizing how brutal you guys are I would prefer to remain somewhat anonymous.
    F.C.
    [This message has been edited by fat cat (edited March 29, 2002).][/b][/QUOTE]
    Hey Fat Cat, you got me on that one! I was laughing so hard when I replied that I made a mistake.
    You know, I really don't want to start arguing over the internet, it's just when you come on the board as a new poster and spout crap that is most likely not true(Boat Builder and Lawyer) you've got to expect some feedback that calls it like it is. Don't make 1 post and tell everyone what an athority you are in Litigation and boat building it makes you look stupid. Wait until your part of the group before you start to brag.
    If you are a boat Builder and a Lawyer, what kind of law do you practice and what brand of boat do you build? [/B][/QUOTE]
    [This message has been edited by fat cat (edited March 31, 2002).]
    [This message has been edited by fat cat (edited March 31, 2002).]

Blown Sleek
    Well boy's I gotta say! I feel for the new poster cause I got my butt chewed real good in the first hour! I just did not put down all the cards and they all cought it! I have now met in person a few of the boys and with no exception they are all darn cool. As for Force and the crew you know my o2. (we all earn our own reputation) My boat has issues as does Force. Hope we both fix those issues cause if we do not I will be buying a bay liner hiding it in the weeds and rowing over in the Daffy Duck canoe!

Blown Sleek
    As for the origional thread. The Force comes stock with a 540. Yah and who put it together!! I know!!!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112