Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: FORCE 29'-GREAT PRICE!!!

RiverDave

bigq

Jrocket
    Bahta Bing.....Bahta Boom.......

superdave013
    Originally posted by ONE 4 SPECTRA:
    The 2002 Force 29 Is only $77,000.00 Comes stock witha 540. 87 mph. What do you think of these boats?
    The person that told you 87 mph must be on crack or something. Look in this months "Hot Boat" page 54. They tested it with a 540 and it only went 78.3. They picked up REAL WELL or HB's radar was way off. We all know HBs radar is not that off.
    Now I didn't make templets and compare the two boats but they look the same to me. Someone looks to have done some splashing.
    [This message has been edited by superdave013 (edited March 07, 2002).]

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by Force Offshore:
    This is Force Offshore once again responding to the Carrera issue. In reguards to Boat Floatings comments, we would like to invite you to our facility to show you our 39 V-Bottom and our 32 Cat that we are currently in the process of tooling. In reguards to anyone at Carrera Boats saying that they posess one of our molds, or that we have splashed any of there products, all of these aligations are incorrect. And as far as a lawsuit between Carrera and Force, there has never been one, but if alligations continue, there most definately will be one for slander. Thank You, Force Offshore Management
    Let me first start by saying I don't work for Carrera (just owned 3 in 10 years and the way they treat you after you buy a boat makes you come back,great!) and the views of said BoatFloating in no way reflect that of the Owners of Carrera. Now with that legal crap said, who are you Johnnie Cochran? This is America and free speach is a right and thank our guy's and girl's (P.C.) who have fought for them. Here are the fact's as I know them (lawyer told me to state that). A law suit was avoided by an agreement of 2 parties. The agreement was to deliver said 29' mold to Carrera by a certain date. All I know was a 29' mold arrived at Carrera and it didn't fall out of the sky like Xm radio it came on a truck from another builder. So let's see what other builder has a 29'Cat that looks like the Carrera 257 Effect? YOU! So to ask me to come down and see your 39 V and your 32' Cat is not the point. You should of asked us down to see the splashing oops! I mean the tooling of the 29'. I'm sure you are like most builders and take pictures of you tooling process in different stages. Do us all a favor and put those pictures on the board and put this issue to rest. My theory ( lawyer ok'd) is this is how you can offer a 29' cat for at least $10,000 less than a similar size boat because you didn't have that big tooling cost. We all know it takes time and big bucks to tool a boat and to test to make sure it will work. Some spend a ton of money and they don't work, ask "Virage". It is cheaper to copy another hull and add a couple feet to it and call it boat "X". Now for your threat of a law suit. To prove slander you must show that the statment's I made were false and meant to harm your company,I'll let the boat test's do that! Keep in mind that I'm not bagging on your product but call the truth the truth. I saw the mold at Carrera and your boat at the show and boy they sure look alike! Do us all a favor at next boat show leave the Butt (Bud wamma be's) Girls home that worked your booth they didn't know crap about your product. The only thing they knew was how to work the tilt steeing wheel and we know why! I did see one customer ask if she could sit in open bow to see how she looked on the boat. Sell the product not the options.
    BF......
    BADA BOOM!!!!!!

bigq
    Originally posted by superdave013:
    Originally posted by ONE 4 SPECTRA:
    The 2002 Force 29 Is only $77,000.00 Comes stock witha 540. 87 mph. What do you think of these boats?
    The person that told you 87 mph must be on crack or something. Look in this months "Hot Boat" page 54. They tested it with a 540 and it only went 78.3. They picked up REAL WELL or HB's radar was way off. We all know HBs radar is not that off.
    Now I didn't make templets and compare the two boats but they look the same to me. Someone looks to have done some splashing.
    [This message has been edited by superdave013 (edited March 07, 2002).]
    Was it the 540, i thought it was the 509 with 500 HP? I know the test that was in Powerboat was the 26 with a 509 and it went 78.4 MPH.
    Wayne

superdave013
    Originally posted by bigq:
    Was it the 540, i thought it was the 509 with 500 HP? I know the test that was in Powerboat was the 26 with a 509 and it went 78.4 MPH.
    Wayne
    Look for yourself. I even gave you the page #.

bigq
    Originally posted by superdave013:
    Look for yourself. I even gave you the page #.
    Superdave,
    that is what it says, BTW, smartass. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

carreraboat
    very well said boatfloating

RiverDave
    Originally posted by BoatFloating:
    Let me first start by saying I don't work for Carrera (just owned 3 in 10 years and the way they treat you after you buy a boat makes you come back,great!) and the views of said BoatFloating in no way reflect that of the Owners of Carrera. Now with that legal crap said, who are you Johnnie Cochran? This is America and free speach is a right and thank our guy's and girl's (P.C.) who have fought for them. Here are the fact's as I know them (lawyer told me to state that). A law suit was avoided by an agreement of 2 parties. The agreement was to deliver said 29' mold to Carrera by a certain date. All I know was a 29' mold arrived at Carrera and it didn't fall out of the sky like Xm radio it came on a truck from another builder. So let's see what other builder has a 29'Cat that looks like the Carrera 257 Effect? YOU! So to ask me to come down and see your 39 V and your 32' Cat is not the point. You should of asked us down to see the splashing oops! I mean the tooling of the 29'. I'm sure you are like most builders and take pictures of you tooling process in different stages. Do us all a favor and put those pictures on the board and put this issue to rest. My theory ( lawyer ok'd) is this is how you can offer a 29' cat for at least $10,000 less than a similar size boat because you didn't have that big tooling cost. We all know it takes time and big bucks to tool a boat and to test to make sure it will work. Some spend a ton of money and they don't work, ask "Virage". It is cheaper to copy another hull and add a couple feet to it and call it boat "X". Now for your threat of a law suit. To prove slander you must show that the statment's I made were false and meant to harm your company,I'll let the boat test's do that! Keep in mind that I'm not bagging on your product but call the truth the truth. I saw the mold at Carrera and your boat at the show and boy they sure look alike! Do us all a favor at next boat show leave the Butt (Bud wamma be's) Girls home that worked your booth they didn't know crap about your product. The only thing they knew was how to work the tilt steeing wheel and we know why! I did see one customer ask if she could sit in open bow to see how she looked on the boat. Sell the product not the options.
    BF......
    BADA BOOM!!!!!!
    Bada Bing! Double Nice.... http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif
    RD

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast