Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: FORCE 29'-GREAT PRICE!!!

Force Offshore
    Boat Floating, please have a little respect for our Force girls. Whats the issue with having girls in our booth when every other boat manufacture was doing the same thing. So if we affended you we appologize. If you have anything else to say I would be happy to talk to you at the show.
    President of Sales
    Dano
    In reguards to our 540 package, we offer 3 different 540's. Our next article coming out in Fmily Performance Boating, the boat was tested at 86 MPH with a 540. Come see us at the LA boat show this weekend, stop by and say hi.
    Force Offshore

gimprvr
    Kill em with kindness, not a bad strategy, play it cool. I can respect that

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by Force Offshore:
    Boat Floating, please have a little respect for our Force girls. Whats the issue with having girls in our booth when every other boat manufacture was doing the same thing. So if we affended you we appologize. If you have anything else to say I would be happy to talk to you at the show.
    President of Sales
    Dano
    In reguards to our 540 package, we offer 3 different 540's. Our next article coming out in Fmily Performance Boating, the boat was tested at 86 MPH with a 540. Come see us at the LA boat show this weekend, stop by and say hi.
    Force Offshore
    Dano,
    Let's put this thread to rest. To respond to a couple of your topic's above. Do you guy's do anything that the other builders don't. Again you need a orignal idea like a splash stop copying everyone idea's. I was at show last Sat and Sunday, I didn't see girl's in Carrera's,Howard's Hallet's, Essex's and DCB's booth to name a few. Girl's don't offend me, I love them and they have their place (sorry ladies no offense meant)but eye candy at a boat show is deflecting from the product. If they are going to sell your product maybe they should know the product. What I mean about deflecting is just what you are doing now. My above post was a mile long about fact's of a splash and your response is only "leave the Force girl's alone". If that mold didn't come from you at Force, who's mold is it? Just answer that one question. If you say you don't know your not being honest. At last year's show other manafacture's came up to Carrera and pointed out that your boat bottom looked alot like Carrera's. I not sure if it was Anahiem or LA but it was one of those.
    People will by your boat, it doesn't matter if it is a splash. You won't be the first and or the last to splash. Many boat builder's did it and even have no problem saying they did it. Being the President of Sales, if a customer came to you and asked if you copied Carrera's hull what would you tell them. If you told them no! then how could they beleive any thing else you tell them. This year when Carrera comes out with the 29' and I look at both of them at the show next year and they are exaxtly the same except for the top, will you still say no! Goodluck on your own tooled 39' V bottom and 32' Cat. This will tell us how well you tool your own boat's. If I'm wrong and you can show proof that you tooled your own 29' show it here and I'll eat crow. Until then just be honest.
    BF.....
    BADA BING!

HBjet
    Anyone like that 29' Force with the walk thru open bow that had the U shaped seating behind the drivers seat? That has got to be the best seating arrangement I've seen in the bigger cats. I don't care for the open bow, on any cat, just seems out of place. I also like the orange coated hardware, never seen that before. I must say, the Force team has made some very nice improvements since the show in Long Beach.
    HBjet

Jrocket
    BF.....
    BADA BING![/B]
    Hey get your own material,this act is hard enough.HEHEHE.......JR
    [This message has been edited by Jrocket (edited March 08, 2002).]

Charley
    posted 2/04-Charley, Sorry, but I am not affiliated with the Force boat company. I am just someone who is very interested in their product and have been very impressed by such a young company. Also if I do buy one of their boats I would like people who see me at the river to know what a quality boat I have.
    The Doc.
    IP: 198.81.16.24
    posted 3/07-This is Force Offshore once again responding to the Carrera issue. In reguards to Boat Floatings comments, we would like to invite you to our facility to show you our 39 V-Bottom and our 32 Cat that we are currently in the process of tooling. In reguards to anyone at Carrera Boats saying that they posess one of our molds, or that we have splashed any of there products, all of these aligations are incorrect. And as far as a lawsuit between Carrera and Force, there has never been one, but if alligations continue, there most definately will be one for slander. Thank You, Force Offshore Management
    IP: 198.81.16.24
    So, now that Force Offshore's IP and Boat Doc's IP are an exact match can we put to bed that they are the same guy or at least on the same computer from the 26-28 cat hunt thread?

CSX4266
    I,like BoatFloating, have seen the the 29' Force mold at Carrera and know the entire truth of the story. BoatFloating, you are not alone. Why does Force continue not to tell the truth? Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

shiznit
    Who really gives a shit if someone splashes someone elses hull. It's been going on for ever. All the top builders have stolen ideas from other hulls. I don't know why you people are taking it so personal when you don't even have any affiliation to either of the companies. Get over it and on with your lives. Just my .02
    Peace out,
    Shiznit

CSX4266
    Maybe some of us DO have an afilliation, one way or another. The plain fact is,"Don't lie about it"! Facts are facts.

33daytona
    i thought the girls where a nice touch at the show and the boats look awesome
    as far as splashing look at the american offshore,howard,and some others i heard they wher splashed from talon?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast