Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: FORCE 29'-GREAT PRICE!!!

Blown Sleek
    My two cents. I just replaced my wood floor!!! I hated every bloody second!! Blood from my fingers,foot etc. I know coleman, Bayliner and glass tron all build boats that will outlast mine over and over! I have never had anyone look at a plastic boat over mine.(pride) the Lavy would be the only boat I could take pride in and I would take allot of pride in the fact they have been doing it right for many years and will for many more!!
    Do the comunity a favor and step up to the plate! (I have never owned one nor do I know anyone from the factory or where it is at.) I just see them at the river and know them for what I see. Good luck see ya on the water.

Blown Sleek
    By the way my buddy just bought a Cougar as I told him to!! We did a test ride and it is as awesome as I told him!!The price was about the same as the Force but it is my oppinion the Cougar is the boat!! F.Y.I it seems the company messes around allot in the process of getting the boat from the mould to the warmer part of the continent but I suspect it will be worth it.

Blown Sleek
    Was the 540 built by a guy in Torance? What kind of warranty does it have? My budy's boat is not that fast as it has fully indestructible (as far as I am concerned) 496 mercruiser from (mercruiser) Also his is a bow rider.B.T.W You can build a few nice 540 in motors for the price of the mercruiser. I admit I have had a few problems with my super fast cheepo motors and there is something to be said for driving you'r boat back to the launch ramp!!
    Have fun

gimprvr
    Posting at 3:15 am? What's up Sleek?

Blown Sleek
    Guess I can not sleep till summer is here!!
    I ordered sun and glass for the weekend think it will be here? Going to run what ya brung?

RACE4GLORY
    I think that Carrera makes a much better boat than Force.
    [This message has been edited by RACE4GLORY (edited March 16, 2002).]

RACE4GLORY

RACE4GLORY

Blown Sleek
    Well said!! I would pay the extra money for the Carerra and I have never eaven riden in one! I however did see some guys in a 29 Force at Parker last year and if the boat is as lacking in quality as the drivers and passengers were in experience we all have problems!!

bigq
    Originally posted by RACE4GLORY:
    The reason why force can supply the boat for such a cheap price is because they splashed Carrera. Actually Johnny Ray splashed Carrera's 257 Effect X and Brad over at Force took the mold from Johnny when they went their separate ways. You ask how I know that they splashed Carrera, I WAS IN THE SHOP WHEN JOHNNY RAY DE-RIGGED THE CARRERA AND FLIPPED IT UP SIDE DOWN!!! Not only did I see the boat up side down, but I watched the guys in Rayson-Craft lay glass over the bottom to make the mold. Yeah Right the Force bottom is not a Carrera!
    Another reason why Force can sell their boats so cheap (besides being able to get a mold at 1/10 of the cost of tooling) is they make their boats like crap. They basically use a chopper gun (not exactly) but their laminate work is crap, they use cheap materials and they use 1/2 of the materials that Carrera does. Overall the Carrera is a much better boat!
    Raceforglory,
    wheather force splashed or not is one thing, but to come on and fling that shit around is another.First, if they were using half the material I think someone would notice, like maybe Powerboat mag or ***boat mag.Second, I have been to the factory twice, once when they just started producing the boats and from looking at the different stages the boats were in they don't appear to be lacking material anywhere.You must be pissed at Force for something and heard from someone about this discussion, then come on here and register today, and start bashing the company.I don't buy it for a second. Who do you work for Rayson Craft?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast