Thread: Looking for aluminum wing

Da-Bull
    I have a flat bottom v-drive and I cannot find out where to get a rear wing spoiler or find who makes them. I know that they are out there , because I see them. Can anyone help me please?

Moneypitt
    I've got one you can have very very cheap.....struts and turnbuckles........been in the garage way too long......call or PM me. Moneypitt, Ray........805 498 6531........

Da-Bull
    Originally posted by Moneypitt
    I've got one you can have very very cheap.....struts and turnbuckles........been in the garage way too long......call or PM me. Moneypitt, Ray........805 498 6531........
    Ray, consider it sold. I will pm and call. Or you can call me. Da-Bull, Jeff.... 209 274-6039 or cell 209 747-7869. Oh, the boat it would be used for is a Brendella v-drive flat / runner bottom. I hope it will fit?
    Thanks.

Moneypitt
    Jeff, you have 2 un read PMs...........BOTH from me...........MP

Moneypitt
    Jeff, you must have dial up and a single phone line. I tried calling you and it just rang and rang.......Like mine once was. Check your PM s

Da-Bull
    Originally posted by Moneypitt
    Jeff, you must have dial up and a single phone line. I tried calling you and it just rang and rang.......Like mine once was. Check your PM s
    Ray, nice talkin to ya on the phone. Thats way cool about the wing. Look forward to meeting you, maybe at CFW Fathers Day. Anyway give a call or PM me..........so we can work getting the wing to Ione.

Moneypitt
    Anyone in the Conejo Valley area going north to the Sacramento area in the next few weeks? Like CFW? I've got a wing for Jeff, and we need to figure out how to get it to him without the shipping charges ruining the deal..( and he's getting the deal) Ian, from TO, are you going to CFW? or Sam, Greg? Pm Jeff or I and we'll try to make this happen..........Ray/ Moneypitt