Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nephew is off to get the race car trailer

BILLY.B
    Sounds like there headed back to Nashville for a little rest - bed and a nice steak before starting back tomorrow am for a Thursday return.
    Will post pictures of the new set up when I get them. Ok Pat where the hell is the rig????. I knew Rattle Can Lou went with them and now there in a drunk and stuper in Nashville. When that rig finally shows up let us know, some of us are worried about our Buddy Lou!!!!

Sherpa
    Vdriver,
    I spent over 2 years working at Micron in Boise, all the while living in hotels.
    ask me about almost any of the Boise area hotels....lol..
    I had my boat up there all over Idaho. Even McCall..... and yes, my local
    freinds had sleds... my first time doing that, and it's a blast.... One of the
    gals had a really nice house (they call it a cabin) in McCall..... spent more
    than a few evenings at one of the local watering holes up there. can't
    remember the name........ And the winter carnival is a riot... the quad
    races through town is the highlight.......... I still have a dock-rub in
    the very front of my bow from a dock there... (the girlfriend pulled the
    deadman lanyard out my accident, and I hit the dock nose first. pissed
    doesn't come close to my feelings.....
    so yeah, been sledding in McCall, boating, and drinkin and dancin.........
    --Sherpa

vdriver4ever
    Serpa,
    McCall is a lot of fun... Kind of like Tahoe about twenty years ago. Good thing all the bars are within walking distance.
    Billy B,
    I will get some pictures up asap. It has been raining ever since it got back. Should have them up today.

vdriver4ever
    Serpa,
    McCall is a lot of fun... Kind of like Tahoe about twenty years ago. Good thing all the bars are within walking distance.
    Billy B,
    I will get some pictures up asap. It has been raining ever since it got back. Should have them up today.
    Rattle Can didn't go with them thank God.... He said that was booze talking when he volunteered to make the trip... Like that's a surprise!
    Pat

Rattle Can Lou
    OK, OK I have about had enough. First off, I did not go to Franklin, TN. with my kid and his gay buddy Rick. Do you want to know why??? My tight ass brother would not buy Stoli for me. That's right. I can hear you all gasp now. Yeah, you might ask. What kinda brother is that??? He had some Popov Vodka in the damn truck. When I am on the road I drink the good stuff or I don't go, Period. Hey Biily, not to change the subject but my lovely bride wants to attend the premiere. This could put a large crimp in my style. She thinks I might go off the deep end by myself. I need a letter from you stating that it is allright to play by myself. Do you think you could mail that out today??? RCL

vdriver4ever
    Shia@t man you been playing by yourself for yearsssssss bro.
    Billy don't believe a word he says about the cheap vodka... he is the tight a$$ when it comes to buying booze. Nothing but the best for my friends!

Rattle Can Lou
    OK Lou, Here is your pretty, new and improved trailer pics. Billy I hope your happy...RCL
    http://photobucket.com/albums/d137/a...h_PC020071.jpg
    http://photobucket.com/albums/d137/a...h_PC020070.jpg

Terminal Velocity
    Shia@t man you been playing by yourself for yearsssssss bro.
    Billy don't believe a word he says about the cheap vodka... he is the tight a$$ when it comes to buying booze. Nothing but the best for my friends!
    Pat, is that anyway to talk to your brother aka Buddy Whackit? :crossx:

olbiezer
    rattle can is taht the new trailer in the pic above? if so i gues the talk about u being cheep is alot of bull lol u go boy!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast