Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I logged on hoping to see some pics...

÷קmᮆښ×÷
    one other thing i got a shit load of parts both for and not for this boat.. how do you tell what degree casale it is?? he said its a 10 but i was told that the degree would be stamped in the bottom but i dont see anything...

dmontzsta
    DILLIGAF, its all good.
    Shawn,
    The gel does look sweet, I like that black and orange. Do you have any pics of the deck and transom? I know a bunch of people would chime in for that.

I really think it is a Barron...still.

LakesOnly
    According to the USCG MIC Databas, RCQ is indeed a Riviera. Laid up right in your backyard, Shawn. But how do you find an unrigged one? Wow. And I'm curious what is the year of that hull?
    Cool, congratulations.
    LO

÷קmᮆښ×÷
    DILLIGAF, its all good.
    Shawn,
    The gel does look sweet, I like that black and orange. Do you have any pics of the deck and transom? I know a bunch of people would chime in for that.

I really think it is a Barron...still.
    thats all the pics i have right now.. it dont matter what it is for the price i paid...

olbiezer
    no barron i ever saw had those wood gunnel side thingies......just biezers and spalshes of em.......just because i dont know what i am talking about most of the time ......what is a riveria? splash or what?

dmontzsta
    I uploaded a bunch of Barron pics here.
    http://www.dmontzsta.com/MiscStuff/M...s/BarronBoats/

÷קmᮆښ×÷
    According to the USCG MIC Databas, RCQ is indeed a Riviera. Laid up right in your backyard, Shawn. But how do you find an unrigged one? Wow. And I'm curious what is the year of that hull?
    Cool, congratulations.
    LO
    Don found it and called me i just convinced the guy it was junk and basicly stole it ... its an 84 or 85 i cant rember off hand.. i know that RCQ is Riveria but it has the four strakes like a Barron thats what puzzles me also the transom and deck are diffent from a barron mine has a ridge in the center of the deck were i dont see it on the barrons. it is unrigged minus a few shit parts the guy put in like the skag and the strut no other holes in it at all..

dmontzsta
    Don found it and called me i just convinced the guy it was junk and basicly stole it ... its an 84 or 85 i cant rember off hand.. i know that RCQ is Riveria but it has the four strakes like a Barron thats what puzzles me also the transom and deck are diffent from a barron mine has a ridge in the center of the deck were i dont see it on the barrons. it is unrigged minus a few shit parts the guy put in like the skag and the strut no other holes in it at all..
    The best part is nothing in the dash, I dig that.
    The best thing about B boats is that fiberglass center, which you can go to town on.

÷קmᮆښ×÷
    looking at these pics mine is identicle so i guess i have to go with its a Rivera plus the HIN
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...41P7080039.jpg
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...41P7080044.jpg

olbiezer
    i remember when rattle can got that boat i thought it looked way too much like a barron to me also....but tell me about a reveria? who made it etc?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast