Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Somerville, Memorial day weekend

Greaser
    Is anyone planning on coming out? I will be out there pretty much all weekend.
    460, are you gonna be ready?
    Looking forward to meeting up with some other boaters.

baja204
    We should be out their on the lake with other boaters. Look for a red Baja and stop bye and have a beer.

Greaser
    Graet, Ill keep a look out for ya

460rogers
    Hey Greaser
    My biggest problem is still the paper thing.
    Boat should be ready but need stickers.
    Did you figure out the backfire prob?
    I plan on being at the overlook boat ramp saturday,even if its just to sit and watch people try to load and unload.

vdrivenman
    they will give you a temporary paper until the read deals arrive in the mail !

EASYSTROKE
    baja204 How far is summerville from Katy? I live in Katy also. When are you goin up there? I'm not sure when I will go but I wouldn't mind taggin along. Summerville is new to me.
    Thanks,
    easystroke

Greaser
    Hey 460, good to see ya post. I went out last week to try to do some adjusting on the carb, I got it to slow down on the backfiring, but it will still do it evryonce in awhile. I was having so much fun that I wanted to run a little, and some how I lost one of my fuel fillers, so that put an end to the boating for that day. I ordered 2 new ones from Rex. They should be in tomorrow. Of course I ordered the SHINEY ones. You know what they say, "You can never have to much BLING"
    Baja, and easystoke, what day will you guys plan on being there? I will make sure I keep an eye out for ya, and some beer on ice.
    I will prolly be running all over the lake, but I will be beached around welch or pecan, depends on where the best lookin ladies are at
    Just look for a silver and white Southwind with ot's throwing rooster tails every chance it gets.

baja204
    We plan on going early saturday easystroke, it's about 1-1/2 hours if the old lady needs to do her usaual stops. We head out 290 to 36 and go north. Post and we will meet you somewhere and you can follow us up. greaser i'll look for you. I hope to run the new engine on friday some so saturday i can run a little harder.
    RED 20' Baja with white and black stipe

EASYSTROKE
    I think that it will be Sunday before I can make it up there. Is anyone going to be up there Sunday? Thanks for the offer baja204 but I'll have to wait. baja204 are you going to some water Friday or you gonna just run it on the trailer? I was thinking about heading to Goodtimes after work Friday but traffic is probably going to suck!

baja204
    I'll probably go during the day for a few hours friday. I'll return before the traffic hits. Is that the goodtimes marina on San Jacinto. Texasjet might come by the house with his boat friday after work so i'll be home to meet him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast