Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Boat length in Topock Gorge

Tom Foolery
    Originally posted by shadow
    what did you pay back then $2500? 30yrs later still worth $2500
    great investment.
    I feel sorry for anyone who considers a boat a good $ investment
    PS. Good luck selling the ultra for the same price you paid for it 25 years from now.

shadow
    Your the pool guy? no wonder you can't afford a decent boat.
    Now go clean a pool.Don't go away mad just go away!

Roman 1
    Your the pool guy? no wonder you can't afford a decent boat.
    Now go clean a pool.Don't go away mad just go away!
    I'm not mad!! I find this highly entertaining! Why do you think I jumped in here???
    PS I'm only the pool guy at your house!! Good thing too because if I had to rely on what your cheap ass pays me I could never afford a boat! Not even Riverdaves dingy!
    RC

77charger
    ?
    If you are driving your boat on the side you are supposed to be on you shouldn't have to worry about them I think my concern is when i am driving on the correct side and primadonna is on the wrong side on my part of the water.Be prepared for ufos if they head towards me.

Some Kind Of Monster
    I really don't care who uses the channel. Just know that if you do anything stupid you had better be able to outrun me because I am coming after you.

Not my arguement...................
    Won't get into the whole channel big boat, little boat thing.
    But dude...................statements like this "there must be a market for them maybe if you work reeeeal hard someday you can shit can your little gem and step up to a real boat,would never leave my boat in a hotel parking lot.Maybe you feel comfortable doing that but my fenders alone are worth more then your "little gem"
    Have me convinced of one thing..........................
    You're a real asshole.
    Holy crap, what a pompous ****ing jerk you are.
    pom·pous ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pmps)
    adj.
    Characterized by excessive self-esteem or exaggerated dignity; pretentious: pompous officials who enjoy giving orders.
    Full of high-sounding phrases; bombastic: a pompous proclamation.
    Chracterized by pomp or stately display; ceremonious: a pompous occasion.
    jerk1 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (jûrk)
    v. jerked, jerk·ing, jerks
    Slang. A foolish, rude, or contemptible person

wrightnow
    All boats have the right to be out there.Just know where you should be and when you should be there.OUT OF MY ****ING WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for proving our point Shadow, just because your bigger doen't mean we dont have the same right to the water as you. Maybe I should drive around with my diverter up and soak your boat then maybe you would see the other side.
    Mark

77charger
    Originally posted by Squirtcha?
    Not my arguement...................
    Won't get into the whole channel big boat, little boat thing.
    But dude...................statements like this "there must be a market for them maybe if you work reeeeal hard someday you can shit can your little gem and step up to a real boat,would never leave my boat in a hotel parking lot.Maybe you feel comfortable doing that but my fenders alone are worth more then your "little gem"
    Have me convinced of one thing..........................
    You're a real asshole.
    Holy crap, what a pompous ****ing jerk you are. you know that is my thinking also.Guy sounds like a stuck up asshole IMO.well who the **** cares what size boat you have as long as you enjoy it it fits the bill.I guess the bigger the boat the bigger the EGO.

Don't care much about the rest of the stuff. Like I've already said, "I just have a real problem with the aforementioned statement."
    Come on now RD, honestly. I know ya met the guy and apparently you thought he was alright, but you mean to tell me that the statements proclaiming his superiority over us lowly JETboat/Vdrive owners doesn't bother you at all?
    Is he really better than all of us because he's got a bigass boat?
    I think not!
    I've got far more respect for these guys that bust their ass working every day, so they can buy a few parts, or restore some old ones, to fix up their rides. These guys work on their boats (in some cases daily) not because they have to, but because they genuinely love to do it. The true spirit of Hotrod boating.

77charger
    Originally posted by RiverDave
    With total disregard to the pole smoking posts that prompted that particular response.. Seems kinda like your not looking at the whole picture here.
    RD Dave this shadow guy seems to have a prob with regular boaters here he has slammed them before about financing etc.I never met him personally but judging by his comments here and previous post he just thinks he is above everyone else.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast