Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diamond Question??????????

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    AAAAAWWWWWWW HELL NAW its not marriage :yuk: ! I am thinking about selling to for a down payment on a new cadillac escalade. I need a new ride The lexus is getting alot of abuse so I need something to switch up on during the week

CA Stu
    Originally posted by Mandelon
    Marriage: If its with the wrong one, you will be sorry. If its the right one, you will be a lot less sorry.
    going on 15 years.........
    Marriage: When it's good, there's nothing better.
    When it's bad, there's nothing worse...
    Going on 100 years
    Good Luck
    CA Stu <-- live and in person at Roadrunner this Saturday night

NashvilleBound
    396...Ex-Post-*****, Marcel, formally known as Chesta Cheetah, family owns stores in the wholesale jewelry district in LA. I am sure he can tell you exactly what its worth. I bought my better half a 5 carat ring for half of what I would have paid elsewhere. Just took my buddy up their for his marrage rings and he's totally happy too! I dont want to post his phone number without his approval so you can call me @ 619-980-0426 or PM me and I'll send it over.
    Good Luck,
    NB

Lightning
    A K I2 Diamond at 3.5 karats is worth about $2000.
    Just to put that in perspective, a 3.5 karat G VS1 is worth about $13,400.
    I have a Rapaport Diamond Report from a friend of mine who is a jeweler, it's a few weeks old - but the prices don't change too much.
    Anyone else need a quote?

ROZ
    Originally posted by Lightning
    Just to put that in perspective, a 3.5 karat G VS1 is worth about $13,400.
    Perspective.... Quality vs size.... My wife's is a E and a VVS1 .75 pricess.... Even as a brodeal the sucker was a little expensive. I bought it before it was GIA certified and was very happy to have it come back from the GIA with the great pedigree...

Brady Bunch
    That Diamond will not even make you enough money to put one out of the four of those ridiculous 26'' rims for your "ESCA-LAID"!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Originally posted by Brady Bunch
    That Diamond will not even make you enough money to put one out of the four of those ridiculous 26'' rims for your "ESCA-LAID"!
    Who said anything about 26 inch rims? I am doing 24 inch floaters(the rim freezes at 50!) with a nice airbag setup I got the money for the rims. I just thought the stone can pay the downpayment to have the ride delivered to the driveway

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12