Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What a bunch of crap

clownpuncher
    We're here sitting on HB while everyone else is on their boats for the holiday weekend.
    So.......are we
    1- Smart? leave the holiday weekends for the crazy crowds or......
    2- Stupid? Take every chance we get to get the boat on the water
    Personally, I ain't much for crowded water and usually go to the river during the weekdays and TOTALLY avoid holidays.
    ROC

Kachina26
    I don't know about you, but I'm just plain smart

Flying Tiger
    I'm with ROC,, I don't care to have my kids in the water on Holidays.
    They love the river on Holidays,, but wakeboarding with the morons approaching from all directions,, nope,, I save it for off weekends and mostly off weekdays.
    But yea,, I miss it too.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...260042-med.JPG
    My baby girl

twistedpair
    I'm perfectly happy chillin' by the pool this weekend. If I get to jones'n too bad, I'll head out to the ramp and watch the 'launch ramp olympics' for a while, just to remind me why I left the boat at home.

goneboatin
    This might be a good weekend to stay home...I don't what's up, but the wind's been blowing at the Parker / Havasu area for the last month. Today on AOL weather for Havasu it just showed WINDY with winds up to 30mph with winds all weekend. As much as I'd like to be on the water, I just have no tollerance for lake lice and dickheads in droves, those include the little rich assholes in daddy's 32 foot twin engine Eliminator with the stereo blasting rap music.
    I'm done venting.

ahhell
    best time to go is between the holidays, people are either saving to go , or healing from the "been there" less peeps means more water for me
    lovin' people....hatin' crowds

PHX ATC
    Smart.:wink:

BarryMac
    smart...

Blown 472
    Originally posted by twistedpair
    I'm perfectly happy chillin' by the pool this weekend. If I get to jones'n too bad, I'll head out to the ramp and watch the 'launch ramp olympics' for a while, just to remind me why I left the boat at home.
    That is what I will be doing, also that is the place they bring the drunks off the water to the waiting hands of the boyz in brown and off to the brown bar cafe.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I say smart.. I don't care for the holiday weekends at the lake.. specially the traffic to get there..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast