Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: BIG brawl in the cove

Daytona100
    Took the boat out sunday to Elsinore with some family and friends. Took three trips transporting everyone from elsinore west marina to the cove. On the second trip got close to the cove and saw a huge dustclowd. Pulled into cove to unload and there must have been 20 cop cars surrounding the cove. Asked my brother what was goeing on and he said there was a huge BRAWL. Even some of the dogs got involved. Cops got it under control very quickly. NOT what my parents expected to see. Some cops kinda hung out for awhile no more problems after that little bit of excitement. Other than that elsinore really isnt that bad. Had a really good time. Boat ran BITCHEN hit 80 loaded with gear and 7 people on board. Got off the water at dusk GOOD TIMES.

i cant belive this happened again.so what was it about this time an outsider jumped a locals wake or something friggin idiots!

Daytona100
    Dont know what started it. I just pulled in at the end. Pretty impressed with the show of force by the police. They were there quickly and came ready. At least 20 patrol cars. I wouldnt be surprised if there was a patrol car stationed there on the weekends in the future. Or like Havasu closeing the cove on Holiday weekends. As usual a few jackasses ruining it for everyone else. Lets be careful have fun and watch out for the jackasses out there.

FRENCHIE
    wow did not see that one!

LASERRAY
    Freakin' Raider Fans!:yuk:

Kilrtoy
    Freakin' Raider Fans!
    Why they have to be raider fans,
    I think they were FAKERS fans.
    OOPPPSSS,
    same thing

PlayTime
    Up untill this month there was never any problems there. Hope this is the last. I enjoy elsinore and I hate to see those few mess it up. Like daytona100 said lets hope they dont start closing it on the big holidays.

phebus
    I think that it was just the crowd rushing to get a look at Frenchies new boat.

Elsinore Cop
    Hi folks. Back by popular demand after last years transfer, here on O.T. Sunday and Monday. We had some police boats in the cove and had to go to the other end when a boat caught fire at the launch ramp. It burned completely and 4 people went to the hospital with minor to moderate burns, including a 5 year old child.
    While we were investigating, a call came in regarding a fight in the cove. Due to the past incident, and the fact that the circumstances were exaggerated by someone who called 9-1-1, we inserted 12 deputies by car and 4 by boat.
    The fight was over someone's pitbull peeing on someone elses blanket, towel, and chair. The dog owners crew had been drinking and were m-f'ing several people, and were promptly pummelled. There were no weapons involved and injuries were limited to a couple minor scratches and cuts.
    The bottom line is that alcohol was involved and poor judgement ensued. Sunday is usually the busiest day on Memorial weekend. This was the only fight at the lake that I know of.
    I will be back out there this afternoon. Say hi if you see me out there and please waive with all of your fingers.

slink
    Elsinore Cop, Any one get 15'd ? BTW I heard a rumor that Elwell got promoted to Sgt. down there. You know if its true or not?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast