Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Couple Pictures From Yesturday

DansBlown73Nordic
    I took this to a friends pond yesturday. I wanted to see if it leaked any place.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...dic_13-med.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...dic_14-med.jpg

DansBlown73Nordic
    I bought this boat minus engine and trailer last year in Long Island. It was sitting in a guys yard. It is a 1973 Nordic.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...rdic_1-med.jpg

Kim Hanson
    It looks tits........( . )( . )......... good job!

dmontzsta
    Looks great, good job.

GofastRacer
    Cool ride Dan!..

1Bahnerjet
    Your Pics look like Postcards
    Back in the Day Hackert (sp?) Marine the east Coast Nordic Dealer had an Indoor Showroom with a Swimming Pool and a Nordic Floatin' in it. Looked just like your Pic with Glass Smooth Water

v-drive
    I remember seeing that. good job........ v-drive

USCHater
    That IS tits.... Eichee mamma, good thing you are in New York, that black, at the river? 3rd degree burns just WAITIN' to happen. UCLA tail just waitin' to get burned in that bad boy.....

DansBlown73Nordic
    Funny you should mention the Black thing. I love Black....But yesturday I was working on the boat out in my driveway. I went to lean over the side to do something. I thought my nipples were going to catch on fire.... :eek!:
    The boat has sat empty for many years. The guy I bought it from was going to put a Blown, Injected, Alcohol Keith Black Hemi motor in it. The motor dynoed at around 2500 H.P. He soon found out the boat was a turd. So he went and bought a Cole Runner Bottom. I wish I could remember the name of his boat. It had a pretty famous racing past.
    He had the boat painted and that was as far as he ever got with it. I saw an Ad in DragBoats.com for some parts he had. On the phone he says if You would give me $500 for all the parts and boat it is yours.
    I went to look at it the next day. It was very dirty from sitting. Full of garbage. I thought the paint was shot. I got it home and scrubbed it with Comet. After that I started to think the paint was going to be ok. I buffed it in a few spots. And its not perfect, but looks really good unless its under Flouresant [sp]? lights.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast