Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: contact lenses...fly out of my eye.

spute
    i have lost contact lenses in the boat. i am thinking about getting prescription sunglasses. can anybody give the pros and cons of prescription sunglasses...aside from losing them!

jackpunx
    I had a chick loose her top in my boat this weekend at 105.. I wouldnt have believed it unless I saw it.

dimarcobros
    I always carry an extra set in the boat for that exact reason. I wear soft ones and the only time I have issues is when I jump in the water.
    DMB

Dribble
    Before I had my eyes lasered I wore prescription sunglasses. If they ever drain the Sacramento River they'll find about five pairs.

CAHotRodBoy
    Originally posted by jackpunx
    I had a chick loose her top in my boat this weekend at 105.. I wouldnt have believed it unless I saw it.
    Hey, it's illegal to post this kind of reply without photos!

Keithb87
    Are your eyes so bad that you can't see without contacts? Mine are not that bad, so I leave them on the shore and wear cheep sun glasses.
    I used to wear 100 to 150 dollar glasses, but only had to loose 1 pair before I learned.
    If you have an expensive perscription, invest in one of those ugly $5 straps.

little rowe boat
    Go with the Lasik surgery. My wife had worn eyeglasses and contacts most of her life,I use to plead with her to go get the lasik corrective eye surgery and she always said no way,well then one trip out she forgot her throw away contacts and could not ski,wakeboard or do any type of watersports for fear of losing her good prescription contacts.On the way back home, she said to me get the info. on the lasik procedure,so I did and she got the surgery,her vision went from 20/1000 in one eye and 20/900 in the other eye to 20/25 in both,that was 5 yrs ago and she still says it was one of the best thing she ever did.

jackpunx
    Originally posted by CAHotRodBoy
    Hey, it's illegal to post this kind of reply without photos!
    they will just take it down.. After that .. she was not shy about flashing

spute
    Originally posted by Keithb87
    Are your eyes so bad that you can't see without contacts? Mine are not that bad, so I leave them on the shore and wear cheep sun glasses.

i can see without them but i'll be pretty tired at the end of the day and will usually have a headache...maybe i should just drink more beer!

intense
    Originally posted by jackpunx
    What day was that? It was pretty choppy out there must have been a hell of a ride!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast