Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake Elsinore Posse - Anyone going to be there next Saturday? June 12th?

WUTWZAT
    I got it!!! I'll offer him a ride, and at some strange beach tell him I think we have a flat. Can you get out and check your tires???? Leave.... Then try the hook up. Tell her no he's ok, last I saw him some 600 lbs chick was making him into a man or some BS.
    Is the V-Drive Regatta this weekend or next, for some reason the 10th of June stands out in my mind.
    My brothers kids, well 2 out of 3 are at my house. Said their mom called and will be late to come check in here with me. Oh well. I was just thinking of washing the boat. Hey wait...... I just had a Kathy Lee moment. Make the kids do it..... COOL.
    Oh, Mr. B, Jason, whats wrong with the boat??? If your still around....
    Jason

Ntwotrance
    Originally posted by dmontzsta
    Yeah, I think I heard it at Elsinore.
    it's interesting the things you hear at that place, or the CBBB for that matter..:smilespi:

Ntwotrance
    Originally posted by dmontzsta
    werd up!
    Ok, so the Elsinore Posse has Coors light as the official soft drink...errr...drink...and DSL as it's official connection...and of course your cousins girlfriend as the official mascot...wow...

Ntwotrance
    Originally posted by WUTWZAT
    I got it!!! I'll offer him a ride, and at some strange beach tell him I think we have a flat. Can you get out and check your tires???? Leave.... Then try the hook up. Tell her no he's ok, last I saw him some 600 lbs chick was making him into a man or some BS.
    Is the V-Drive Regatta this weekend or next, for some reason the 10th of June stands out in my mind.
    My brothers kids, well 2 out of 3 are at my house. Said their mom called and will be late to come check in here with me. Oh well. I was just thinking of washing the boat. Hey wait...... I just had a Kathy Lee moment. Make the kids do it..... COOL.
    Oh, Mr. B, Jason, whats wrong with the boat??? If your still around....
    Jason
    the regatta is the 12/13...and have those crumbsnatchers come over here and clean mine after their done cleaning yours!

WUTWZAT
    Doug, did you get the battery or alternator problem figured out and fixed yet?

WUTWZAT
    Funny you mention it, all they are looking for here are Lunchables....... Watching cartoon network and looking at stuff online.

Ntwotrance
    Doug, did you get the battery or alternator problem figured out and fixed yet?
    Not yet, found a frayed wire, replaced it, plugged away on that thing all day...taking a break now, will start again on it tomorrow...or take the sledge to it, one or the other...or both...

Ntwotrance
    Funny you mention it, all they are looking for here are Lunchables....... Watching cartoon network and looking at stuff online.
    tell them the only lunchables you have is a 6 pack of coors in the fridge

WUTWZAT
    Can we ride the mascot?

Ntwotrance
    Can we ride the mascot?
    I'm hoping so....damn what a little tart she is...whoops.
    Elsinore.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast